Software to fill in info on music i already own

HASBREO

Hi everyone!

so i have a TON of music on my computer that i downloaded form different places. Because of this the information within them (artist, track, album, ect.) is all messed up and it come up with like 6 different artists when in FooBar2000. So is there any software out there that i can just load and it will slowly (or quickly) find all the song info and fill it in for me automatically. I know i COULD do it manually but that would take ages even know i only have about 500 songs. Any help would be greatly appreciated ^_^

Thanks guys

Musicbrainz Picard is pretty good.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

i used foobar for this. its pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

EDIT: you'll have to do it manually either way, theres no single piece of software that can accurately detect every song in the world.

MP3 Tag. 

http://www.mp3tag.de/en/

Or you can just open up a .mp3 file on audacity and export.

Then you can just fill in the metadata there.

You can also go on right click > properties > and fill out metadata there.

I produce music!

Thanks for the quick replys!

Musicbrainz Picard is pretty good and is right most of the time but i cant really find how to make it input the information automatically into the fields. But you could use that or foobar or MP3 Tag to do it manually which i think i will have to end up doing anyways

EDIT: Musicbrainz Picard would be better than using foobar because if there is fields missing on the meta data you cant edit those fields that are missing. so using Musicbrainz Picard would be a better option