Need help building my first PC

Go to solution Solved by Morgan MLGman,

OK, thank you. Is this good?

Yep, you're pretty much good to go =) Remember that your case needs to fit the 2rad cooler inside so don't choose a small one

There is a screenshot attached, that shows the parts, but the case and replacement fans(replacing the 140mm fans with red LED fans in the corsair obsidian 450d). Please tell me if this build is good, and see if you can get a better build for 11500₪(shekels) or 12000₪ if you are getting a case too. I want a black/red themed build, and this is the only store I can buy from.

http://en.ksp.co.il/?

I am going to use this system to do a lot of gaming in 1080p(maybe 1440p, or a bit 4k DSR), streaming and video editing. I also need future proofness(if that's even a word).

post-150378-0-47129200-1441887626_thumb.

Get 4x4 GB RAM kit, X99 chipset supports quad-channel RAM

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

If I were you, I would get a less powerful mobo, CPU and RAM, but you want to go all out so you do whatever you want, it seems like a great build

"Do as I say, not as I do." 

Get 4x4 GB RAM kit, X99 chipset supports quad-channel RAM

It's pricey, and I can't afford it in my budget. If you want, you can go ahead, change a couple of parts and make it match the budget.

If I were you, I would get a less powerful mobo, CPU and RAM, but you want to go all out so you do whatever you want, it seems like a great build

The funny thing is I wanted faster RAM, but I needed the clearence for the CPU cooler.

I dont know about the corsair 450d but i have the 650d and would not recommend there are so many things that isnt great about that case.

Also if your getting X99 make sure and get at least 16gb of ram. 

The funny thing is I wanted faster RAM, but I needed the clearence for the CPU cooler.

There is really no performance difference in higher clock speed ram.

I dont know about the corsair 450d but i have the 650d and would not recommend there are so many things that isnt great about that case.

Also if your getting X99 make sure and get at least 16gb of ram.

I am getting 16gb of RAM, and I watched a lot of reviews and read a lot of stuff about the 450d, and it looks like a great case.

I am getting 16gb of RAM, and I watched a lot of reviews and read a lot of stuff about the 450d, and it looks like a great case.

Here you go:

7EbNENb.png

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB GDDR6 Motherboard: MSI PRESTIGE X570 CREATION
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic PSU: Corsair RM850x White

It's pricey, and I can't afford it in my budget. If you want, you can go ahead, change a couple of parts and make it match the budget.

You can actually afford it, it's only 40 more and fits under 12000. http://en.ksp.co.il/?uin=27804

CPU: i7 3770K | MB: EVGA Z77 FTW | RAM: HyperX Savage 2400Mhz 16GB | GPU: R9 280X Toxic | Cooler: Scythe Fuma | PSU: CoolerMaster B600

SSD: Crucial MX300 525GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB - Toshiba DT01ACA300 3TB

Here you go:7EbNENb.png

I want to keep the theme, but if I change the mobo, wouldn't it be enough?

I want to keep the theme, but if I change the mobo, wouldn't it be enough?

Yeah you can change it to the Gaming 7 you wanted, irrelevant really it's up to personal preference, besides that, you shoud choose the parts I picked imo

Yeah you can change it to the Gaming 7 you wanted, irrelevant really it's up to personal preference, besides that, you shoud choose the parts I picked imo

I heard Seagate have a lot of drive failures, and that the D15 is better than the 100i. I don't want the only hard drive to fail on me, and I plan on over clocking the CPU. I think I will get the PSU tough.

EDIT: is that thermal compound better?

I heard Seagate have a lot of drive failures, and that the D15 is better than the 100i. I don't want the only hard drive to fail on me, and I plan on over clocking the CPU. I think I will get the PSU tough.

No, the D15 is not 'better' than the H100i GTX, and yes, I would recommend you get a WD hard drive, not the black though, it's ridiculously expensive in this store.

Besides that, the PSU, the SSD, the GPU and the quad channel RAM are better than in the original build

No, the D15 is not 'better' than the H100i GTX, and yes, I would recommend you get a WD hard drive, not the black though, it's ridiculously expensive in this store.

Besides that, the PSU, the SSD, the GPU and the quad channel RAM are better than in the original build

What drive should I get?

What drive should I get?

If you need a reliable 2 TB HDD here's what you should get: http://en.ksp.co.il/?uin=16552 It's slightly more expensive than the seagate though =)

And another question: do the splitters work for any 3 pin fan?

I believe they should work for any 3 pin fan =)

Is that thermal compound better?

I don't think so, it doesn't really make a difference though, at best 1-2 degrees celsius difference between one or the other, if any difference at all ^^

I don't think so, it doesn't really make a difference though, at best 1-2 degrees celsius difference between one or the other, if any difference at all ^^

post-150378-0-92313200-1441890617_thumb.

Yep, you're pretty much good to go =) Remember that your case needs to fit the 2rad cooler inside so don't choose a small one

The obsidian series are the biggest corsair cases from what I know.