Best desk chair?

dark_xzyph3r

Hey guys, I was wondering if I could get some recommendations on a desk chair..

Could I get recommendations for chairs in these price brackets?

$100

$200

$350

$500

$1,000

I am wanting these price brackets because I can go up to $500 but a friend can go higher so I was just wondering.. Thanks

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

$1,000 for a chair? Hell no. Max I'd go is $300

finally someone normal... I would rather spend that kind of money on a monitor rather than something I place my ASS on. lol

finally someone normal... I would rather spend that kind of money on a monitor rather than something I place my ASS on. lol

Lol I prolly wont spend 1k  :P but I got dat artist moneys so 1k isn't that much to me for something I will be spending 99% of my time in :)

EDIT: Fixed post was contradicting

Pls Follow your own posts!      Chief Engineer for my School Studio, Own my own Home Studio also. I also do requests for Remixing songs too :D Storage Server: Mobo: Supermicro X8SIA-F Case: Some Supermicro 1U case Drives: 3x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM drives, 1x 3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200 RPM CPU: Intel Xeon X3430 2.4GHz Ram: 2x Kingston ECC 2GB sticks

I usually shop in the about 500 dollar range for an office/computer chair. I figure if you spend a lot of time using something you need to get your money's worth. So this recomendation is in the about 500 buck range. Valo Viper is a fantastic chair and if you are a bigger person the Valo Magnum is the big and tall version. Took about 3 months worth of trying out chairs and sending them back to finally get one I was trully happy with. 

Lol sorry for marking it solved, Misclicked.. Fixed though

I have an Arozzi Monza chair, it cost me like 160€-ish so it's between the 100-200 marks.

GC-000-ZZ_91902_350.jpg

It's very comfortable but the build quality is pretty cheap, it's specced to withstand a 150kg person and came with 1 year warranty, but I dunno. I wouldn't really recommend one unless you really need this type of chair at the price.

Arcturus(log here): Intel Core i7 6700K // MSI 980 Ti Gaming 6G(1454/1995) // Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133MHz 16GB //  MSI XPower Gaming Titanium Edition // Samsung 850 EVO 500GB // WD Black 2TB // Corsair 760T // Corsair RM850i

Im getting GT Omega Pro leather finsh.

Price range £160 for UK, $260 for US (ideal for me).

http://usa.gtomegaracing.com/

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Im getting GT Omega Pro leather finsh.

Price range £160 for UK, $260 for US (ideal for me).

http://usa.gtomegaracing.com/

I have one of these. I had so many issues with the shaft in the first year, it just wouldn't hold anyone's weight, and I kept forgetting to ask for a new one. Then an entire year passed and I finally got round to it, they not only sent me the shaft, but a new lever for the left hand side. Their customer service is outstanding. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I have one of these. I had so many issues with the shaft in the first year, it just wouldn't hold anyone's weight, and I kept forgetting to ask for a new one. Then an entire year passed and I finally got round to it, they not only sent me the shaft, but a new lever for the left hand side. Their customer service is outstanding.

Are u in US or UK ?

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Are u in US or UK ?

Some Chavy Town In The North East Of England. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Some Chavy Town In The North East Of England.

Hah, i like that description :)

In that case, im glad im in UK too.

Hopefully i will never have to find out hlw their Customer Service is.

Hah, i like that description :)

In that case, im glad im in UK too.

Hopefully i will never have to find out hlw their Customer Service is.

Oh, I almost forgot, they also sent me a new arm rest after I broke the original. 

You either want the Herman Miller Aeron or the Steelcase Leap. I have both, they're both great.

Aeron if you want to forward tilt, Steelcase if you want to lean back.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

$1,000 for a chair? Hell no. Max I'd go is $300

A chair is not like a monitor. A chair is much more important than a monitor. A 300 dollar monitor may not have fancy things like g sync, but if you are spending more on that monitor at the expense of a chair, you are literally degrading your quality of life now and in the future by doing so.

A chair is something you sit in and dictates your posture. Some people even sit in chairs for a very long time, maybe you do. If you do, then how you are sitting in the chair and the make of the chair can lead to permenant chronic physical ailments that can effect you for the rest of your life.

People ignore and don't think about these things becuase "Oh, I would much rather have that cooler screen! A chair is a waste!" They do that now, and then when they are older they suffer for it. Don't be that guy. Get a nice quality chair.

Er... I guess that your ass wants to feel like shit then.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Fuck that shit. I just bought one at a garage sale for 50 bucks, gave it a good cleaning, and have been set for the last 5, or so, years. Only problem has been the arm rests tearing, but that's because my chair area for the desk is small and every time I turn, I graze the side of my desk. And I do that like 200 times a day so... Duct tape tho. Ghetto, but whatever. Chair is comfy af for basic sitting, 15 hour gaming/work sessions, or taking a little nap.

Just looked at the brand and it's a Matrex. Actually googled and this is the chair I have so maybe I got lucky.

http://www.amazon.com/Office-Star-Breathable-Leather-Managers/dp/B000PWINJ8

That chair tho. Super comfy.