Cathode converter question

Gauzl

(Admin, not sure where to put this so please put in the correct sub forum) I just received my cathode replacement converter from frozencpu.com for my frozenQ liquid fusion reservoir and I'm not sure if the converter was suppost to come with a power cable because all I got was the little blue box, if so then what cable is it I need to get?

This is what I was told to buy to power the cathode.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/10451/ele-648/Logisys_Cold_Cathode_Replacement_Inverter.html?tl=g6c449s1141

You bought a replacement inverter, this product is available, assuming that you have already had an inverter which has failed in some way or another.

You bought a replacement inverter, this product is available, assuming that you have already had an inverter which has failed in some way or another.

I was told I needed to buy this to power the cathode in the reservoir.

Can you confirm that this will plug into the 2 pin male port on the converter and power it through the molex?

According to the description on the website it would; why not message them to be sure.

"

Product Description    

The Logisys Inverter Harness Cable w/ PCI Slot Switch is the same cable used in Logisys Cold Cathode kits. Can be used to connect power inverters for cathode illumination."

According to the description on the website it would; why not message them to be sure.

" Product Description

The Logisys Inverter Harness Cable w/ PCI Slot Switch is the same cable used in Logisys Cold Cathode kits. Can be used to connect power inverters for cathode illumination."

I have emailed them but as usual they aren't replying anytime soon, but it looks like this cable is exactly what I need so thanks for showing me.