*Please Help Quickly* iPhone 5c Freezes Mid-Recovery Mode

theninja35

Hi. Recently I've been having issues with my iPhone 5c, where it would constantly freeze, wifi would not work properly, and then it would shut down to the Apple logo and I would be unable to turn it on. I decided to put it into Recovery Mode so I can restore it and copy my contacts, then restart fresh, but halfway through Recovery Mode, the iPhone just freezes again (Apple on screen w/ a loading circle at the bottom). I have no idea what has happened, so I was hoping someone could give me some advice here. I am constantly force-restarting the phone, and I assume the battery is broken as the phone gets extremely hot and the battery dies quickly.

If anyone has any ideas, that would be great.

P.S. I have googled and found nothing that worked. DFU mode, different ways to access Recovery Mode, nothing.

Hi. Recently I've been having issues with my iPhone 5c, where it would constantly freeze, wifi would not work properly, and then it would shut down to the Apple logo and I would be unable to turn it on. I decided to put it into Recovery Mode so I can restore it and copy my contacts, then restart fresh, but halfway through Recovery Mode, the iPhone just freezes again (Apple on screen w/ a loading circle at the bottom). I have no idea what has happened, so I was hoping someone could give me some advice here. I am constantly force-restarting the phone, and I assume the battery is broken as the phone gets extremely hot and the battery dies quickly.

If anyone has any ideas, that would be great.

P.S. I have googled and found nothing that worked. DFU mode, different ways to access Recovery Mode, nothing.

Definitely battery.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Alright, looks like I'll be phone-less until I get a new one. Thanks.

No problemo. 

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Apple designs their products to break, they call it planned obsolescence, so that you have to upgrade, and this is why I've always hated apple

Troubleshooting a pc will make you believe in gremlins.

--Thread killer--