What OS are you running?

lovingGamer

Well Linux is the kernal no the OS, so options like Arch, Ubuntu, Zorin would be more appropriate. Or maybe something liek Debian based, Ubuntu based, Arch based etc.. Also there are things like free BSD. 

Yeah of course this way even android will count.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Rockin' the Unity I see :) 

Yeah of course this way even android will count.

Yeah, and my refrigerator and alarm clock.  

You're gonna make some people unhappy cause there's no linux, vista, xp or OSX option)

OSX.................thats funny.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

OSX 10.6.8 on the Mac that I gave to my brother, OSX 10.10 or something on the Mac that me and my dad use for video encoding, rendering with C4D and Blender, etc, Win8.1 on my laptop with a corrupted hard drive, and Win10 on my new PC.

Kinda stuck with Windows 10. Wanted to downgrade to Windows 7 but apparently my BIOS doesn't support Windows 7 (I have to go on legacy mode to install Windows 7)   <_<, plus I have a feeling I will have a hard time with the drivers since the laptop came with Windows 8.1 pre installed.   -_-

CPU i5 4200U | MB HP 2166 | GPU GeForce GT 740M | RAM 8GB | MOUSE HP Morfeyuo | Storage 1x750GB HDD

AdminForum - Webmaster, SEO & Admin Community

Windows 7 over here, can't upgrade because of certain accountant programs I have running on my desktop for the office :(

Would love to switch over to 10 though, windows 7 has served me well but I feel it's time to move on haha.

I'm surprised that there are so many people that switched over to windows 10 considering all the drama on the forum about it's privacy issues.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Windows 10, Linux Mint, Raspbian

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)