Whats the difference?

Excal13

different 2nd lenses included one is a 55-250mm zoom (telephoto) and the other is a 75-300mm zoom lens

basically, the 75-300mm lens lets you zoom from farther away

the one that is better will depend on what you will be taking photos of

Im new in buying the whole DSLR camera thing. Can someone tell me the difference between the two? Is there anything different other than the mm size of the camera?

Why are they the same price, and which one is better?

1) http://www.bestbuy.c...f73b2395303en02

2) http://www.bestbuy.c...b0fa5eb0e21en02

Thanks,

Excal

The difference is the 2nd lens that comes with the kit.  Now if you couldn't tell this from reading the description, I recommend you go and do a bit of research on photography before you even buy a camera.

People who think taking a photo with a DSLR requires only clicking the shutter button are better served with a point-n-shoot camera.

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer

The difference is the 2nd lens that comes with the kit.  Now if you couldn't tell this from reading the description, I recommend you go and do a bit of research on photography before you even buy a camera.

People who think taking a photo with a DSLR requires only clicking the shutter button are better served with a point-n-shoot camera.

Umm I've already pointed out the difference in the focal length of the two kits, question was is there anything else that could be different.

Umm I've already pointed out the difference in the focal length of the two kits, question was is there anything else that could be different.

Apart from the different 2nd lens, both cameras are the same.  Why would Canon make two different versions of the same model?

Now what exactly do you want to know about buying a photo camera?

Guide: DSLR or Video camera?, Guide: Film/Photo makers' useful resources, Guide: Lenses, a quick primer

Nikon D4, Nikon D800E, Fuji X-E2, Canon G16, Gopro Hero 3+, iPhone 5s. Hasselblad 500C/M, Sony PXW-FS7

ICT Consultant, Photographer, Video producer, Scuba diver and underwater explorer, Nature & humanitarian documentary producer