Recover programs

Tweakforce_LG

Hi guys,

Win 10 downgrade to 7 failed so i had to format and install 7 :(. If i have a copy if everything in the c drive, is there an efficient way of copying files back and getting program data moved back? I need to get it close to normal quick

R5 5600   Asus ROG Strix RTX2060   B550  Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR4   Kingston A2000 1TB M.2    Kingston UV400 SSD   NZXT H510 Flow

No.

With such a method, you can only recover data that doesn't require to be installed, such as documents, music, images, etc... You can't just copy/paste the programs you had before and expect them to work perfectly. Some might, like Steam, but most won't.

That would require you having an actual backup, made with a software such as Acronis, before hand. Which really you should've done if you weren't 100% sure that you were gonna stay with Windows 10 no matter what.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

No.

With such a method, you can only recover data that doesn't require to be installed, such as documents, music, images, etc... You can't just copy/paste the programs you had before and expect them to work perfectly. Some might, like Steam, but most won't.

That would require you having an actual backup, made with a software such as Acronis, before hand. Which really you should've done if you weren't 100% sure that you were gonna stay with Windows 10 no matter what.

Most of my games where copied from my other computer and worked, ill just manually copy save data too. Since i know they work ill just install the rest

R5 5600   Asus ROG Strix RTX2060   B550  Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR4   Kingston A2000 1TB M.2    Kingston UV400 SSD   NZXT H510 Flow