Best 750ti manufacturer

MoonlightSylv

I'm looking for a GTX 750ti (I know the 950 is out but because of that the 750ti is cheaper) and I was wondering which brand I should I go for, Asus, Zotac, EVGA, MSI? Or any other. Thanks!  :)

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

I'm looking for a GTX 750ti (I know the 950 is out but because of that the 750ti is cheaper) and I was wondering which brand I should I go for, Asus, Zotac, EVGA, MSI? Or any other. Thanks!  :)

Linus already said that the ASUS design was the best. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcrFzOpTHkw

My i5 6500 is bad and can't even maintain 4.5ghz, and 4.4ghz causes it to slowly become unstable over weeks with a vcore of 1.395. FML

EVGA in my opinion. All of them are decent though

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

All are pretty much the same. IMO get the quietest one. Probably MSI or Asus. 

Depends on what you want. Cooling, looks, silence, or size. IMO, I like the MSI red one for the looks, but the other ones are great too.

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

Its a tossup between Asus and Gigabyte.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

i forgot which one i ended up liking most, but i found one thats amazingly easy to clean when i was out on the look for one.

pretty sure it was either the MSI or asus one.

http://www.gigabyte.com.au/products/product-page.aspx?pid=4948#ov

https://www.asus.com/au/Graphics-Cards/GTX750TIOC2GD5/

Looking at the display outputs and the layout, I'd say Gigabyte.

On a side note as well, my GTX 650 Ti OC 2GB has the same cooler and the fans never go above idle (30%) as the GPU is that cool. And since the 750ti is even more efficient the cooler is actually overkill.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

✨PC Specs✨

AMD Ryzen 7 3800X | MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus | 16GB Team T-Force 3400MHz | Zotac GTX 1080 AMP EXTREME

BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | NZXT 750W | Phanteks Eclipse P400A

Extras: ASUS Zephyrus G14 (2021) | OnePlus 7 Pro | Fully restored Robosapien V2, Omnibot 2000, Omnibot 5402

ASUS

Intel i7-4790K Processor, 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury DDR3-1600 RAM, ASUS Z-87 Pro Motherboard, Corsair RM 750 PSU, 250 GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 2 x 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs, ASUS GeForce GTX 970 STRIX GPU, Corsair Carbide 500R Case, AFT Pro-77U Card Reader, Dell UltraSharp 24 Monitor – U2415, Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, Windows 9 (Windows 10 with StartIsBack++)