A good case for my built?

Qurty

So I look for a case that looks good, isn't too loud, should have top radiator support (760T and  R5 doesn't count), red and black would be nice, definetely should have a windowed side-panel. Everything between 100 and 200 is fine for me but if it is super awesome I would step up a little bit. I dont't a lot of HDD mounts, riddiculous water cooling support or anything bigger than ATX. But at least one Optical Drive would be nice to have.

So I look for a case that looks good, isn't too loud, should have top radiator support (760T and  R5 doesn't count), red and black would be nice, definetely should have a windowed side-panel. Everything between 100 and 200 is fine for me but if it is super awesome I would step up a little bit. I dont't a lot of HDD mounts, riddiculous water cooling support or anything bigger than ATX. But at least one Optical Drive would be nice to have.

nzxt h440 if that is silent

Fractal Design Define S

Why does the R5 and the 760T not count? The R5 case i really good for its price imo :)

(and it looks good :) )

Why does the R5 and the 760T not count? The R5 case i really good for its price imo :)

(and it looks good :) )

Because their aren't any Dustfilters anymore and on the R5, it destroys the whole concept of a silent pc case.

nzxt h440 if that is silent

Have you any experience with it? Because I wondered if it's just a badass looking Case or a realy good Case?

Have you any experience with it? Because I wondered if it's just a badass looking Case or a realy good Case?

I own an r5 :P there are dust filters in the r5 though, only not on top but you can get fan covers/dust filters on amazon, even a nylon pantyhose would work :P

I own an r5 :P there are dust filters in the r5 though, only not on top but you can get fan covers/dust filters on amazon, even a nylon pantyhose would work :P

Would it be possible, to mount a radiator on the front? And I dont't really like the looks of the r5!

Have a look at InWin. ;)

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it. :P