Old Harry Potter PC Games... Online Hunt!

sqzit

Hey guys, So idk if any of you have played the Harry potter PC game that was released way back in 2001 (and the next 2 released in 2002 and 2004), but it was one of my favourite games from my childhood. Anyways, I want to play it again just for the nostalgia, but my disk is now scratched beyond use. My issue is that I can NOT find anywhere to buy a digital copy online. Does it exist? I can torrent it, but I would prefer to buy another copy if there is anywhere to do so. Anyways, if any of you can find somewhere that I can legitimately attain it, it would be much appreciated. Its an online scavenger hunt!! Who can find it first?! ;D

A girl from my neighborhood has it, she called me 2 days ago to install it so she can play it with her kid, since she played it when she was younger. It was the one from 2004, I think prisoner of something. I gotta admit, the game is fun. :D

If you have the game, why not torrent? You did pay for the game so it's not really pirating - I think.

If you have the game, why not torrent? You did pay for the game so it's not really pirating - I think.

I just would prefer to find a download from a reputable website. Im not really sure the details on pirating games that you already own or that are not for sale anymore.

Somebody should make a AAA great big adventure RPG in the Harry Potter universe. So much potential...

snappity snap

Just torrent it

Jeeezz....

all my games about 7 years ago were cracks that my uncle gave me

also harry potter the 3rd movie game

whats up with people about torrenting on this forum?

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I ended up just torrenting them, love how the first 3 games are different on every platform though. Had so much fun on the gameboy color, advanced and ps1 games

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6 Core 12 Threads Motherboard TUF B450M-PLUS GAMING RAM 32GB Dual-Channel DDR4 GPU 11GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti Case be quiet! White OS Linux Mint Cinnamon