Need help setting up a 3 monitor display

Arcavus

Hey everyone,

I am new here and was inspired to build my own pc through linue tech tips on YouTube. I am having a lot of trouble setting up my 3 display configuration. I have a geforce gtx 980 on windows 10 64bit version. The monitors are all the same with 1920 x 1080 native rez. Windows recognizes the displays with no problem.

When i entered nvidias control panel to configure the monitors for gaming i hit a snag. Every time i attempted to configure it would cut of my two side displays and lock me into the single middle display. The only other option for 3 monitors was for a set up where the monitors acted as though they were mounted one above the other and that worked fine but isnt my setup.

I called nvidia about the matter and an unhelpful cust service rep sent me an email to uninstall the drivers and reinstall. After doing so i can no longer open nvidia control panel.

Any help would be appreciated

Instead of just uninstalling the driver, try uninstalling everything Nvidia. Delete the driver from Device Manager, then delete anything that says Nvidia in the uninstall menu. Reinstall everything and try again.

My name is Sebastian, I relate to Linus

Instead of just uninstalling the driver, try uninstalling everything Nvidia. Delete the driver from Device Manager, then delete anything that says Nvidia in the uninstall menu. Reinstall everything and try again.

I was expecting your post to end like "then delete anything that says Nvidia in the uninstall menu, then go buy an AMD card" it would've been a nice plot twist.

I was expecting your post to end like "then delete anything that says Nvidia in the uninstall menu, then go buy an AMD card" it would've been a nice plot twist.

Lol, I would never betray TEAM GREEN! :D

My name is Sebastian, I relate to Linus

Well I personally appreciate you not telling me that, because I definitely dont have the money for that now and I like the razer black and green theme I have going on. I am going to try removing everything when I get home from work to see if that works.

Also any idea about how to configure the surround set up? I couldnt find anything recent on youtube and well my second paragraph in the main post is what I keep experiencing. I get a screen with a choice called "topology" and some options and only 2 option support 3 monitors. One seems it would be for stacked displays and the other seems like it would be for my setup but cuts off the side displays.

Ok so i unistalled/deleted everything nvidia and reinstalled it but i still can not get to the nvidia control panel