Coolant

Also, can I paint my silver fittings black or is that not recommended?

I've seen it done once before with automotive paint to make black fittings white but if you do would need to mask off the threads and make sure no paint gets inside the fitting since paint wouldn't be a good additive for a loop.

I've seen it done once before with automotive paint to make black fittings white but if you do would need to mask off the threads and make sure no paint gets inside the fitting since paint wouldn't be a good additive for a loop.

Okay, because, my fittings is chrome, do You think chrome will fit black and orange? :-)

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | I5-4690k| Dark Rock Pro 3 | ASUS RX480 |  Kingston HyperX Beast 8GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250Gb|

Playstation Pulse Headset Corsair Air 540 | Deiog DY-200 | AOC G2460Fq 

Dell Keyboard | 6x BeQuiet Silent Wings PWM 120mm 

Built  Not Bought

Okay, because, my fittings is chrome, do You think chrome will fit black and orange? :-)

If you accent it correctly it can look good, I've seen a few builds with two colored fittings but as long as you don't over do it with one color or the other.

If you accent it correctly it can look good, I've seen a few builds with two colored fittings but as long as you don't over do it with one color or the other.

Ok, ill try that in the first place :-)

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | I5-4690k| Dark Rock Pro 3 | ASUS RX480 |  Kingston HyperX Beast 8GB | Samsung 850 EVO 250Gb|

Playstation Pulse Headset Corsair Air 540 | Deiog DY-200 | AOC G2460Fq 

Dell Keyboard | 6x BeQuiet Silent Wings PWM 120mm 

Built  Not Bought

Yes you can run distilized water. You can also run specifical coolant for PC, or car coolant i you have any. (the green stuff)

For future reference: It's just distilled, not distilized. :)

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65