Well thats horrible advice, the deathadder is one of the most used mouse and alot of people like it. Although razer has shit quality, the deathadder tends to work well for a long time if you get past the 1 year warranty. Most deathadders are DOA. Corsair on the other hand, has 0% usage in the pro scene because its tacky and the other mice he listed are just so much better.

That's genius advice.  Don't use what the pros use, you can get better than Razer.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Look if you're wanting something that is for some serious CS:GO gaming, pick yourself up an optical mouse. Laser still does have built in acceleration. 

My recommendations are: 

Steelseires Rival. 

Zowie EC1-A eVo for a palm grip orientated player. (EC2-A if you have smaller hands). 

Zowie FK1 for a claw grip orientated player. (FK2 for smaller hands).

Zowie ZA11 for a claw/palm hybrid grip player. (ZA 12/13 for smaller hands). 

Logitech G402. 

For CS I cant really recommend anything more than those five mice. They're all fantastic and all used by the top players, not that it will make you better, but I think that gives those recommendations some credibility for picking up a mouse. Currently, the Zowie mice are the most used in the pro scene, mainly because they require no drivers to run, so completely plug and play and are some of the most simple gaming mice on the market. 

EDIT: I wont put down the Razer Deathadder as an option, but after the terrible experience I have had with the mice from Razer, I cant recommend it myself from personal experience. 

I agree completely with this.  These are all of the mice that I recommend for FPS games such as CS:GO.  Also, where do you find the EC1-A eVo? I can only find the EC1-A or EC1 eVo, not the EC1-A eVo.

Formerly TheFlurryGames

I agree completely with this.  These are all of the mice that I recommend for FPS games such as CS:GO.  Also, where do you find the EC1-A eVo? I can only find the EC1-A or EC1 eVo, not the EC1-A eVo.

The EC1-A is the EC1-A eVo. It maybe just because I used the EC1 eVo before and the name stuck, but that's what I call it. Apologies if it's misleading.  

As for where I got mine from. https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-037-ZW&groupid=702&catid=23&subcat=1257

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

The EC1-A is the EC1-A eVo. It maybe just because I used the EC1 eVo before and the name stuck, but that's what I call it. Apologies if it's misleading.  

As for where I got mine from. https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=KB-037-ZW&groupid=702&catid=23&subcat=1257

Okay!  That's the one that I've been thinking about getting.

Formerly TheFlurryGames

Okay!  That's the one that I've been thinking about getting.

Already lasted longer than my last Zowie mouse. Then again, I go through mice like some people go through shoes. Once every 3-5 months. 

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Already lasted longer than my last Zowie mouse. Then again, I go through mice like some people go through shoes. Once every 3-5 months. 

What was your last one?

Formerly TheFlurryGames

What was your last one?

Last Zowie mouse was an EC1 eVo. Before that an EC2 eVo. Both died after 3/4 months. 

Last Zowie mouse was an EC1 eVo. Before that an EC2 eVo. Both died after 3/4 months. 

Is your steam Seriously_MikeY?  If so, sweet inventory :3

Formerly TheFlurryGames