Best Dashcam solution?

Storage could also be an issue, cheaper dash cam solutions generally write over existing content on the SD card when it becomes full. It will do this and write over the oldest piece of footage first meaning that when the SD card becomes full you don't have to mess on changing it around as I imagine you would have to do with the GoPro, you would also have to turn the GoPro on every time you wanted to record and you could end up forgetting. The dash cams can be wired directly to your cars battery meaning that when the engine starts so does the camera.

there is this...11h left its at $30...bid on it....it uses old nokia bl-5c batteres to poer it so you can buy a crapton for real cheap...they are also rechargeable and last a long time

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Night-Vision-IR-Dash-Cam-Camera-2-5-LCD-Car-HD-DVR-Recorder-270-swivel-1080p-/231029332779?pt=US_Surveillance_Digital_Video_Recorders_Cards&hash=item35ca6bdb2b

or this....dual cameras....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-7-TFT-LCD-Dual-Camera-Rotated-Lens-Car-DVR-Vehicle-Video-Recorder-Dash-Cam-/400540720304?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5d42165cb0

-Anubikai

Appreciate the links, but I'd prefer to buy off Amazon. 

Thanks again. 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

This is interesting, I have actually become a bit addicted to the Russian LOL moment videos.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

This is interesting, I have actually become a bit addicted to the Russian LOL moment videos.

They're hilarious eh?  :lol:

Thanks again. 

A lot of those Ebay sellers are legitimate, provided that they have good ratings (which those two do). I got headphones that are sold for $600 on Amazon for $300 on Ebay, with $10 4-day shipping.

Thanks again. 

http://www.amazon.com/F30-Camera-Vehicle-Recorder-Lights/dp/B009VJ01IW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1375928590&sr=8-3&keywords=dual+dash+cam

another dual dash cam on amazon....

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

ok did some actual research and found this as a highly rated affordable dash cam......ignore my other suggestions...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130455460442

source:

http://www.tested.com/tech/456565-best-dash-cam-your-car-costs-60/

-Anubikai

| i5-4670k at stock until I do a custom WC loop | H80i | Asus Matrix Platinum 7970 at stock until I do a custom WC loop  | MSI Z87 GD65 | 1TB CAVIAR BLACK | 250gb Blue Scorpio | HX750 80 PLUS GOLD modular | 16GB INTEL EXTREME EDITION PATRIOT 1866MHZ | Coolermaster Storm Enforcer with two Red 20cm fans intake and exhaust |

when you choose your dashcam and receive it, you will be ready with the right tool to record the next meteor.

By the way, in (soviet) Russia (that was a joke), people actually record a lot of hilarious & dangerous stuff on the roads with their dashcams.. the one that remains in my head most distinctively was this russian guy (duh) on a freeway with a small automatic chair thingy (I'm not even sure what to call it... you know, the ones for the disabled/fat).

*by fat I mean fat as in you can barely walk. No offense everybody!