Hitman play order

Badgerworks

Hi all,

I haven't played any of the hitman games, and I'm looking to get into them. Any suggestions on play order? Or which one I should play if I just get one?

Thanks

Hi all,

I haven't played any of the hitman games, and I'm looking to get into them. Any suggestions on play order? Or which one I should play if I just get one?

Thanks

-Blood money

-Blood money

-Blood money

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Absolution was so much fun

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

From what I've heard, Blood Money is the best one if you're looking for the Hitman experience, but Absolution can be pretty fun too as long as you don't take it too seriously.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

It depends how well you can stomach dated game mechanics. They're all numbered, so I'd start from as far back as you're willing. Most people skip number one cause it's terribly difficult. 2 and 3 are still playable in the modern era, and 4 is still considered to be the highlight of the franchise. Absolution is very story driven with gameplay very different from its predecessors. Most people say Absolution was a fine game, just not a good Hitman game.

If you had to pick one, I'd go for Blood Money.

i though id get a free game with my G4ME ONEs but i couldnt find anything on the box

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

id say play contracts and blood money, disregard the rest, the majority of people I see who say absolution is fun follow it up with its the only hitman I played, hitman 2 hasn't aged great and I havent played 1 it doesnt like modern OSes. 

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I've heard Blood Money is the one to play if you're going to play any. Absolution got pretty good reviews (and I liked it too), but compared to the rest it's a pretty big departure and kind of looked down upon by series devotees.

Hmmmm, ok then. Sounds like the general opinion is BM, and Absolution. I'll look into them then!

Blood Money and maybe Contracts. I think the latter had some missions from 1&2 just remade.

If you play these two play Contracts first.