question about amplifiers

Hi

I would love to conect my old speakers becose they sound relativily okay but they are conected via naked wire and i really dont know how to conect them to my PC.
Down there I get two pictures of wires and motherboard. Is there any cable reduction or something? :huh: 
Or do i need to use Amp.? :(

Only one relativly cheap amp wich i found is this: http://www.amazon.com/Watts-Stereo-Amplifier-Optical-Coaxial/dp/B00RXC9VXA

is there anything for like 20 buck how i can conect it together? i hate using my old HiFi and power it up to have sound and speakers are really good

thanks and sorry for english i am really not good at gramar or speking english a lot either.
whope everyone understand my problem.  :)

post-54256-0-76825500-1440436884_thumb.j

post-54256-0-44016500-1440436899.jpg

post-54256-0-76825500-1440436884_thumb.j

post-54256-0-44016500-1440436899.jpg

The lepai linked above is the go-to for budget amps. If you want better quality and real binding posts, get the more expensive SMSL SA36.

The lepai linked above is the go-to for budget amps. If you want better quality and real binding posts, get the more expensive SMSL SA36.

yeah, binding posts and banana plugs are very helpfull.

I wish my receiver had all binding posts, but just for front right and left.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Wow bouth looks good thanks but i dont know about the adapters i am from europe but they looks good.
I guess i shoud check the spekers to see how much watts they have and then find apropriet amp

No.

They can be helpfull if you get one with binding posts, like the SMSL SA36.

But you will never need them

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."