My monitor sometimes after long time goes itself to sleep mode.

sew999
Hello all. I have a little problem i think with my monitor. Sometimes, if I turn the monitor off, and leave the computer on overnight, when I turn monitor on in the next morning it won't display anything because monitor automatically goes on sleep mode. 

When i switch off the monitor and try to switch it on (machine is running overnight)in the next day, the monitor shows nothing. There is no display.

I have to press a key or move my mouse for my screen to come back.

I have every sleep and auto-powerdown function turned off on my PC, I use no power saving mode whatsoever.

Sleep mode, hibernate,turn off display are set to never.Also i am not using any screensavers. Also i checked monitor options and AUTO POWER OFF is OFF.

Any suggestions why its going itself to sleep mode?

I have a monitor BENQ G2250. Graphic card is Asus Strix 980 Ti.

Hello all. I have a little problem i think with my monitor. Sometimes, if I turn the monitor off, and leave the computer on overnight, when I turn monitor on in the next morning it won't display anything because monitor automatically goes on sleep mode. 
When i switch off the monitor and try to switch it on (machine is running overnight)in the next day, the monitor shows nothing. There is no display.
I have every sleep and auto-powerdown function turned off on my PC, I use no power saving mode whatsoever.
Sleep mode, hibernate,turn off display are set to never.Also i am not using any screensavers. Also i checked monitor options and AUTO POWER OFF is OFF.

to press a key, that is not your monitor its your computer, why do you not want it to go into sleep?

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

i have the solution . First right click on desktop -> personalize->screen saver at the right hand bottom -> change power settings at the bottom in blue colour->choose when to turn off the display -> put the computer to sleep : never 

When you go to sleep its best to turn off your computer or put it into sleep mode.

Turning off the monitor doesn't do that so the computer eventually goes into sleep by its self. 

CPU: i5 6600k OCed to 4.5Ghz @ 1.35v, GPU: R9 390 Nitro, Motherboard: Asus z170-A, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX, RAM: HyperX 2x8 16gb DDR4, PSU: Seasonic x650, Storage: 850 EVO 500gb, WD 1tb blue, Case: H440 White/Black