Primary gaming monitor center & dual touchscreens

Hey guys i was wondering if having say a 144hz non-touch screen center monitor and 2 touchscreen 120hz monitors on the sides would work? as in maybe having a game running center and changing pandora and another sceen using touch. I want a triple setup like this if possible.

thanks in advance guys.

“Does Yggdrasil drink from it because it is the Well of Wisdom, or is it the Well of Wisdom because Yggdrasil drinks from it?” 
― J. Aleksandr WoottonHer Unwelcome Inheritance

CPU Intel 6700k @4.7ghz  Motherboard Asus Rampage Formula VIII RAM 16gb (4x4) Corsair Dominator Platinums GPU Evga Hybrid 980ti

Case ThermalTake X71 Storage 512gb 950 Samsung M.2 PSU 1000Hxi Corsair Cooling 115i Corsair CLC 280mm
Operating System Windows 10 64bit

It should work, but if you have a game running in fullscreen on the centre monitor, touching something on the others will be like clicking out of the game screen, so it will likely tab you out of the game. Should work fine if you run in borderless windowed mode though. 

^^ aye b0ss

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Hey guys i was wondering if having say a 144hz non-touch screen center monitor and 2 touchscreen 120hz monitors on the sides would work? as in maybe having a game running center and changing pandora and another sceen using touch. I want a triple setup like this if possible.

thanks in advance guys.

unfortunately if you run a game in your center monitor and use either touch screen, you would lose focus on the game, as windows still treats a touch screen as a mouse click.

if you want them to operate seperately when running games, you'll need them to be a seperate system (or a large tablet)

It should work, but if you have a game running in fullscreen on the centre monitor, touching something on the others will be like clicking out of the game screen, so it will likely tab you out of the game. Should work fine if you run in borderless windowed mode though. 

oops. apparently you beat me to it. i totally just grazed through your post.