Best Gaming Mousepad

Wysoseriouss

Hey, I'm very soon going to be upgrading my mouse, and to go with it, I want to grab a proper gaming mouse pad to get the full advantage of a good gaming mouse.

I'm currently torn between the Razer Goliathus Control Edition and the Steelseries QCK. The Razer because I've heard a few people rave about how good it is, and the Steelseries because it comes with several design options, however I do not know much about how the QCK performs.

Anyone have any thoughts on either of these mats and which one would be best? I will point out that I am looking for a more precise/control mouse pad rather than one designed for speed.

Rig: MSI X370 SLI-Plus | Ryzen 7 1700X | ASUS GTX1070 | Corsair Vengeance 32gb DDR4 3000mhz | Corsair RM750i PSU | Samsung EVO 960 256GB NVMe SSD | Samsung EVO 860 1TB SSD | NZXT S340 Elite Case | Custom Water Loop

Mionix Sargas 900, best pad on the market, period

This questions been asked so many times aswell dude, maybe search before asking? :)

(or 320 if you don't want a desk pad) Although my sargas 320 peels up at the edges. 

If you want something glidey and solid, check out func's stuff. 

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Hey, I'm very soon going to be upgrading my mouse, and to go with it, I want to grab a proper gaming mouse pad to get the full advantage of a good gaming mouse.

I'm currently torn between the Razer Goliathus Control Edition and the Steelseries QCK. The Razer because I've heard a few people rave about how good it is, and the Steelseries because it comes with several design options, however I do not know much about how the QCK performs.

Anyone have any thoughts on either of these mats and which one would be best? I will point out that I am looking for a more precise/control mouse pad rather than one designed for speed.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Mionix Sargas 900, best pad on the market, period

This questions been asked so many times aswell dude, maybe search before asking? :)

Yeah I had a quick look, main reason I decided to post this myself was that I was looking for an answer that catered to my specific wants/needs. Though that Mionix looks quite good, I can't get it from my usual computer shops and the Razer is around half the price of it if I buy the Goliathus from the retailer versus buying the Mionix online, so that becomes a factor too.

Thanks for the input though I might look at mionix's stuff, they have caught my eye lately, had no idea they did mousepads to be honest.

Rig: MSI X370 SLI-Plus | Ryzen 7 1700X | ASUS GTX1070 | Corsair Vengeance 32gb DDR4 3000mhz | Corsair RM750i PSU | Samsung EVO 960 256GB NVMe SSD | Samsung EVO 860 1TB SSD | NZXT S340 Elite Case | Custom Water Loop

I used the goliathus speed for around 2.5 years, It's a brilliant mouse pad.

Started using the QCK+ directly after, I've had it for a few months and they feel pretty much the same.

No noticeable differences in tracking but goliathus has a little bit of a higher thread count, therefore less resistance.

I do actually prefer the tiny little bit higher resistance on the QCK+ (trust me it's almost not even noticable) but the QCK+ was bigger which is what i needed it for.

Also to note: the goliathus has a cotton over-lock on the sides that will cause skin irritation if you lean on it. To fix this, I let the bottom of the mouse pad overhang my desk.

To sum up. Buy either one on aesthetics, because that's the only worthy difference ;) Both absolutely brilliant mouse pads. 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

If you have store where they have mousepads on shelf near you, go feel them. I changed from QcK to Roccat Taito just now, because Taito is much softer (and bigger :/). With mousepads (my opinion) important things are more with how they feel, how big they are and what are they used for. With two fabric mousepads difference is really minimal. 

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I would recommend the steel series qck heavy. It is very comfortable and glides well. I have a mionix sargas 320 as well but I think it is too thin. My wrist hurts a lot after a while using the sargas.

Fractal Design Define S, i7 3770K @ 4.5GHz, Noctua NH-D14, Asus Sabertooth Z77, EVGA 980Ti SC+, 4x8GB Corsair Vengence 1600MHz, EVGA P2 1000W, Creative sound blaster Z, 2xSamsung 850 120GB RAID 0, 2xWestern Digital Caviar Black 1TB Other stuffs: BenQ XL2411t, LG Flatron M2262D, Ducky Shine 3, Logitech G400s, Steelseries QCK Heavy, Beyerdynamic DT770 pro 80ohm, Shure SE215, Blue Snowball

I have the Rocaat Alumic.. its pretty good. :D

AMD 8350 Octocore CPU / Asus M5A97R2.0 MoBo / 16gb Crucial Memory / 700 Watt Thermaltake PSU / Samsung 840 120 gb SSD / AMD Radeon MSI HD 7870 2gb SC / TP Link Wireless card / Zalman Z11 case