Looking for help with a new Intro.

ElegantMess

I have been thinking for some time now that I need a new intro for my gameplay videos on my youtube channel because the one I made awhile ago just plain sucks :( I have learned the hard way that sometimes you need the help of others, so this is me asking you guys and gals for help. I have some great ideas in mind of what I would like to do (imho) but lack the skills to bring such ideas to a working form. I have watched a ton of tutorials and how to's on this, but they are almost all exclusively for downloading there templates and then working off of that, and then giving them credit, which is fine but I would like to make something original and different than what others have done. So if you have some experience with Sony Vegas Pro and Adobe CS6 and have some time to help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. Our clan has a TeamSpeak channel that we are free to use to discuss this if you are able to help, so just let me know and I'll send you the info. Hopefully someone here will be able to help and thank you all for your time and making this forum such an awesome place :)

ElegantMess