HDDs and OSs problems

djengala

oh boy this is going to be hard to explain but i'll try my best 
so here is the situation I have my main RIG with 3 HDDs  2 500-GO and a 80go one  oh look maybe this will help 

WINDOWS.jpg

now i tried to just remove the HDD with windows 7 from the 1st pc and put it in the second BUUUUUUUTTT here are the problems  according to each PC 

transfer.jpg

prooblems.jpg

now i've re-put every HDD in the the main PC booted up choosed windows 10 and its works just FINE

""all i  want is to remove the HDD with windows 7 from my pc and put it in another PC thats all ""
thanks in advance and i hope someone can understand me  

CPU: intel quad core Q9300 2.5GHZ GPU : amd HD7870 ghz edition 2go RAM : 6 go cheapo HDD: western digital 500GO + 80go seagate MOTHERBOARD :gigabyte G41mts2p CASE : cheapo  PSU: 2X 300watt DUAL psu setup MONITOR : asus VW223D 

NOT the best and latest parts in the world BUT its working great for me 

:)

-snip-

Okay, what are the specs of both PCs? Usually you cannot just move a OS to a new PC without clean installing it.

The way it's sounding though, it sounds like PC 2 is in UEFI mode and the Windows 7 drive is configured to run in BIOS (Just my guess).

I would heavily recommend cleaning installing Windows 7 onto PC 2.

Okay, what are the specs of both PCs?

the first one is a  cpu Q9300 6gigs ram and a HD7870ghz edition  mobo g41MT S2P

the second pc IS cpu G2020 2gigs ram no gpu and mobo H61 MLV3 

I would heavily recommend cleaning installing Windows 7 onto PC 2.

a clean install would be easy but i have so much things in the drive "programs " that i need and reinstalling all of them is a pain in ... a pain 

ok thanks for your help !

CPU: intel quad core Q9300 2.5GHZ GPU : amd HD7870 ghz edition 2go RAM : 6 go cheapo HDD: western digital 500GO + 80go seagate MOTHERBOARD :gigabyte G41mts2p CASE : cheapo  PSU: 2X 300watt DUAL psu setup MONITOR : asus VW223D 

NOT the best and latest parts in the world BUT its working great for me 

:)