Finally pulled the trigger!

dylandylandylan

I finally pulled the trigger on two new monitors, two Asus VE248H 1920x1080 monitors :D

Can't wait to finally have HD content, I've been so sick of using my LG TV as one of my monitors, with it's laptop-like resolution >.<

I think I'm going to buy another one! I'm trying to find some VESA desk mounts for them, since I'm moving out of my flat into a student living place, and I'm guessing I'm going to have a lot less room there than I do here!

121z9ls.jpg

#!

Nice! Not sure how much they were but if it came to $400 I probably would have gone 1440p xD

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

So what monitors do you plan on buying?

Why not just return them if they were that bad?

(I believe there are some decent mounts on Amazon that can be had for 30-40$ a pop)

Error: 410

I have three of them, they are the greatest monitors! I have them in eyefinity and they are all on vesa mount clamp thingies.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Nice! Not sure how much they were but if it came to $400 I probably would have gone 1440p xD

The cheapest 1440p monitor here is the 800+ dollar ultrasharp, I have no need for that resolution as of yet, have no content that will fully take advantage of such a beautiful monitor.

I won't be able to screw things into the wall at university :(

#!

Ugh don't laptops, even shitty ones have higher ppi than most tvs?

(I believe there are some decent mounts on Amazon that can be had for 30-40$ a pop)

Huh? 

I've already purchased my monitors, but they turn up tomorrow, so I'll update about if I'm happy or not with them :)

#!

The cheapest 1440p monitor here is the 800+ dollar ultrasharp, I have no need for that resolution as of yet, have no content that will fully take advantage of such a beautiful monitor.

I won't be able to screw things into the wall at university :(

Ahh right I didn't think about that, then this should do http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824999370CVF

Ugh don't laptops, even shitty ones have higher ppi than most tvs?

My TVs resolution is 1360 x 768 on a 37' screen, it's butt ugly!

#!

What the hell are you talking about?

I finally pulled the trigger on two new monitors, two Asus VE248H 1920x1080 monitors :D

What the hell are you talking about?

Sorry, just some subtle wordplay and poor taste of humor. With the smilie I just couldn't help but to imagine this from someone who just went batshit.

Error: 410

My TVs resolution is 1360 x 768 on a 37' screen, it's butt ugly!

Oh god... That is a huge upgrade then.

Sorry, just some subtle wordplay and poor taste of humor. With the smilie I just couldn't help but to imagine this from someone who just went batshit.

Ah I gotcha, ahaha, I'm pretty damned slow today eh.

#!