Rate my build! $2000

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/megadarkwood/saved/1jac

Is it worth getting rid of the h100i and getting a custom loop? Max price is $2000

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Is it worth getting rid of the h100i and getting a custom loop? Max price is $2000

oh and I have the mobo, cpu, and ram so those cant change 

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Since you don't have the GPU yet, wait for the AMD R9 series GPU's. They'll come out in October this year. Also, as for the motherboard, CPU, and RAM, are you not able to sell these components?

Don't bother getting windows 8 pro unless you need it, it just adds an extra 50 or so over the standard then use the remaining to get an SSD for the boot drive

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Since you don't have the GPU yet, wait for the AMD R9 series GPU's. They'll come out in October this year. Also, as for the motherboard, CPU, and RAM, are you not able to sell these components?

Im pretty happy with them so I dont really want to, and I technically dont have them, they are my dads and he is giving them to me in a month or so

Nevermind

Interested in Business and Technology

That mouse seems unessesarilly expensive and the speakers seem a bit cheap, a custom loop is never worth it- its more for the looks or for fun,  16 gb of ram may be overkill, if its just a gaming build that amount of ram will be entierly unessesary. I would also consider not getting the h100i and downgrading the ram to 8 gb and invest it in either an ssd or an 8320/ a better board- irrigardless as it is it will game well...

edit: and never mind didnt see the second post...

The issue is that once he's sold them he'll have lost enough money that it wont really be worth it.

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Don't bother getting windows 8 pro unless you need it, it just adds an extra 50 or so over the standard then use the remaining to get an SSD for the boot drive

I have an SSD (Kingston HyperX) and Windows 8, i just put it there to be there and could not find the SSD when I made it also

Ok I fixed some stuff.

Things I have and cant change:

-cpu

-mobo

-ram

-sdd

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/megadarkwood/saved/#savedbuild_299651

I have an SSD (Kingston HyperX) and Windows 8, i just put it there to be there and could not find the SSD when I made it also

Ahhk, it really threw me as to why you had such a good PC with no SSD, one thing I'd consider changing is the fans, SP 120's are ridiculously loud

Wait for 9XXX series get a Ducky Zero Shine with the flavor of your liking, Mionix Naos 8200, Arc Midi R2, HX650, and a SSD. You wont need those fans because the Arc Midi already comes with 3 and the H100i has 2.

Don't get that case if you plan to watercool. Look at Linus' build thing. You would have to "Hotrod it". If you want white, go for Cooler Masters Storm Stryker. It is much bigger and has better support for watercooling.

Hardware: | CPU: i5 3570k | Graphics: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Mobo: MSI z77a-G45 Gaming | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | 

Peripherals: Logitech G502 | CM Storm Quickfire Pro (Red switch) |

Ahhk, it really threw me as to why you had such a good PC with no SSD, one thing I'd consider changing is the fans, SP 120's are ridiculously loud

I honestly dont care about the sound as I turn it off when im not using it and have headphones in when I use it.

Wait for 9XXX series get a Ducky Zero Shine with the flavor of your liking, Mionix Naos 8200, Arc Midi R2, HX650, and a SSD. You wont need those fans because the Arc Midi already comes with 3 and the H100i has 2.

ill most likely wait for the 9000 series and get a ducky shine 2 (Or what ever the latest one is)

and im not using the arc midi? :?

Don't get that case if you plan to watercool. Look at Linus' build thing. You would have to "Hotrod it". If you want white, go for Cooler Masters Storm Stryker. It is much bigger and has better support for watercooling.

Im debating weathor to stay with the 600t or move to the NZXT Phantom 820 and paying the premium :/

ill most likely wait for the 9000 series and get a ducky shine 2 (Or what ever the latest one is)

and im not using the arc midi? :?

Do you already have a case? If no get a Arc Midi R2

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1p6mG

This one is better

unfortunately you changed the ram which i cant change. and the case is not to my liking.

Do you already have a case? If no get a Arc Midi R2

I want a case with a window :/

I want a case with a window :/

Arc Midi R2 comes with a window, and it looks nicer IMO

Arc Midi R2 comes with a window, and it looks nicer IMO

its not my taste :/