Can't overclock 380 on AB, any other software suggestions?

OAcesync

I have a problem with my Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB were I can't overclock and even then it very handicapped on Afterburner. I have no access to voltage control, the max I can boost the core clock is +150mhz, the max I can boost the memory clock is +45mhz and whenever I slide something across and click apply it will just reset back to zero.

Is this a common problem with my 380 or is it a problem with AB and should I use a different software and if so which one?

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

AMD OverDrive?

What is that?

Setup

CPU: i3 4160|Motherboard: MSI Z97 PC MATE|RAM: Kingston HyperX Blue 8GB(2x4GB)|GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 380 4GB|PSU: Seasonic M12II EVO 620W Modular|Storage: 1TB WD Blue|Case: NZXT S340 Black|PCIe devices: TP-Link WDN4800| Montior: ASUS VE247H| Others: PS3/PS4

amd overdrive is a software from amd , that overclocks your cpu , but it doesnt actually work in many cpu's

CPU: Intel i7 8700k    MB: Gigabyte Z390    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB     GPU: GTX 1070 Ti 8GB

I'm downloading it now and see if it makes a difference

Setup

I have a problem with my Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB were I can't overclock and even then it very handicapped on Afterburner. I have no access to voltage control, the max I can boost the core clock is +150mhz, the max I can boost the memory clock is +45mhz and whenever I slide something across and click apply it will just reset back to zero.

Is this a common problem with my 380 or is it a problem with AB and should I use a different software and if so which one?

actually u say you want to overclock yout gpu , you can use Asus gpu twek , or msi afterburner

CPU: Intel i7 8700k    MB: Gigabyte Z390    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB     GPU: GTX 1070 Ti 8GB

I'm downloading it now and see if it makes a difference

amd overdrive overclocks only cpu  (and ram i think)

you can also try amd catalyst control center for basic overclock ( even though you cant rise up the voltages, only core clock, power limit and memory clock )