Windows 10 Drivers for Laptop

SirBobson

I recently updated my laptop (Lenovo Z500 Touch) overnight with the brightness quite low. Today I tried to change the brightness however the screen didn't change - I've had this problem before so I tried to reinstall the integrated graphics driver but of course the driver was meant for windows 8.1 not 10 and I got a message saying something like This app can't run on your PC - it can't run on this version of windows.

I've also noticed that I can no longer do two fingered scrolling with the mousepad.

Any help is really appreciated!

:)

Written on my Lenovo Z500 T - I5-3230M   Or

My pc :)

I recently updated my laptop (Lenovo Z500 Touch) overnight with the brightness quite low. Today I tried to change the brightness however the screen didn't change - I've had this problem before so I tried to reinstall the integrated graphics driver but of course the driver was meant for windows 8.1 not 10 and I got a message saying something like This app can't run on your PC - it can't run on this version of windows.

I've also noticed that I can no longer do two fingered scrolling with the mousepad.

Any help is really appreciated!

:)

There is some information on how to fix this at the link below.

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Windows-10/Ideapad-Z500-Touch-Win-10-Brightness-Problem/td-p/2130356

:)xD9_9:D:PB|