windows 10 error

KanFin

Howdy,

Im just getting a BSOD (BlueScreenOfDead). I upgraded my OS Windows 10 because i really don't like using windows 8.1.

Here is a photo of the error

avpA6hRm.jpg

I ran a memtest no faulty ram, I ran virus and malware clean no virus or malware found. I only using Four USB ports at front, Four USB on the back as well.

If anyone can help please it has happen nine times and it's really annoying

Bigger Picture If Needed: http://i.imgur.com/avpA6hR.jpg

Howdy,

Im just getting a BSOD (BlueScreenOfDead). I upgraded my OS Windows 10 because i really don't like using windows 8.1.

Here is a photo of the error

avpA6hRm.jpg

I ran a memtest no faulty ram, I ran virus and malware clean no virus or malware found. I only using Four USB ports at front, Four USB on the back as well.

If anyone can help please it has happen nine times and it's really annoying

Bigger Picture If Needed: http://i.imgur.com/avpA6hR.jpg

I guess only thing you can do is either repair or factory reset windows.

• OS: Windows 10/10 Pro  • SSD: Samsung 256GB 850 Evo Series *  • HDD: Seagate 1TB  • GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GAMING X (SLI)
• CPU: i7-4790K OC 4.7GHz Quad-Core Processor • Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) • PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 650W
• RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory • Mobo: MSI Gaming 5

Clean boot... If that doesn't work, you are probably going to be up for a new boot drive

These are the possible causes of this BSOD:

• A driver has modified the system kernel. Poorly made drivers are usually the result of this. Instead of fixing their bug, the driver developer believes they know more than Microsoft engineers, hacked the OS kernel to make their thing worked. (If that is the case, they probably spent more time doing this than to actually properly fix their drivers).

• Something (software or driver) had debug tool included into it, and set a breakpoint using a kernel debugger that was not attached when the system was started. (left over from their debugging and not removed, or don't know how to access information, and tries to go through a debugger instead can be the possible causes)

• A hardware corruption occurred. Faulty SSD/HDD or RAM can be the problem.

If it is driver related, you need to go back to your previous version, make sure all your drivers are full updated, and try upgrading to Windows 10. Or remove the hardware/peripheral with crappy drivers that affects this (sound card, input card, TV Tuner, etc). If your system is bare bone, scan your RAM for error with multiple tools. Try also, testing each RAM stick individually on your system, sometimes RAM problem can be difficult to detect. Try a different HDD or SSD.

I tried factory reset windows that didnt work and my OS is broken. I only get BSOD error code:INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

I will try using a Windows 10 USB & CD to repair the OS if not I do memtest and a HDD/SSD scan if the windows 10 repair fails.

Thank God I backed up my Files

if ALL FAILS back to Windows 7 or 8.1 for me

I had the same problem few weeks ago with fresh installation of Windows 8.1. It turned out that it was a problem with my SSD driver. Fixed the problem by installing this program http://www.duplexsecure.com/downloads. If you receive another BSOD you can try this solution, hope it helps!