Build Showcase: The Prestigious 750D

Slayher

Define: Prestigious

Having a high reputation; honored; esteemed:

I..... also have a new theme song for this build, well it's not really a theme song it's just a song I've been enjoying throughout the summer!

I've always wanted to do something different from others, I'm not sure if people have done it inside of their computer but I've been hearing the word wrap a lot so I decided to wrap a few things inside of my computer. You might be asking, what's wrap? I'm talking about vinyl wrap, I went ahead and purchased flat black vinyl wrap to cover a few parts inside of my computer to make it look cleaner. I've wrapped the middle of the AF/SP Corsair fans so the fans look cleaner with just the rings. I've also went ahead and vinyl wrapped the graphics card to completely remove the "GeForce GTX" green logo from the graphics card. I've also vinyl wrapped the whole CD/DVD RW+ drive that's inside the computer so it all looks cleaner inside.

I've upgraded this computer a few times since I originally had it and now it's time for a refresh thread.

If you are going to tell me how ugly my power supply cables are, don't.

Have a good day, I hope all of you enjoy this Prestigious 750D thread as much as I do!

I'll be reading all comments ^^

** IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS BUILD, PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT **

Send good vibes my way!

Parts:
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant
CPU:  Intel Core i7-4770K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($239.99)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($124.99)
Motherboard:  Asus Maximus VI Formula ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($279.99)
Memory:  Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR3-2400 Memory ($329.99)
Storage:  Western Digital WD Green 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($79.99)
Video Card:  EVGA GeForce GTX 660 Ti 2GB Video Card  ($329.99)
Case:  Corsair 750D ATX Full Tower Case  ($139.99)
Case Fan:  Corsair Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition (2-Pack) 37.9 CFM 120mm Fans ($39.99)
Case Fan:  Corsair Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition (2-Pack) 37.9 CFM 120mm Fans ($39.99) 

Case Fan: Corsair Air Series AF140 Quiet Edition (1-Pack) 37.9 CFM 120mm Fans ($20.99)

Lighting: NZXT HUE RGB Led Controller ($33.99)
Power Supply:  Corsair 760W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($139.99)
Operating System:  Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-bit) (Free)
Monitor:  Samsung U28D590D 60Hz 28.0" Monitor  ($599.99)
Total: $2400.99

Peripherals:

Keyboard:  Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($79.99)
Mouse:  Razer DeathAdder Chroma Wired Optical Mouse ($59.99)

Mousepad: SteelSeries QCK+ Mouse Pad - MLG Wall Edition ($30.99)

Headset: Astro A40 + MixAmp Pro - Black 7.1 Channel Headset ($249.99)

Capture Device: Elgato Gam​e Capture ​HD60 ($179.95)

Total: $621.95

Pictures: 

7RjgrAf.jpg

PFh6AKG.jpg

dFs3TcB.jpg

QHUjRws.jpg

h6DAXpq.jpg

mzFkMLZ.jpg

TEabyQc.jpg

cSf84zq.jpg

T8KRtom.jpg

Desktop Wallpaper:

F0p00LQ.jpg

Not really a build log, more of a showcase... still looks really sexy though! Good job :D

#RIPTopGear  This is the best thread ever: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/53190-i-can-not-get-hard/ " French meetings are just people sitting in a semi-circle shouting at each other" -Dom Jolly  :lol:

My rig: 

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz GPU: GTX 760 reference | PSU: Corsair RM750 Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 120V | Motherboard: Gigabyte B85M D3H | Case: NZXT S340 White | RAM: 8GB EVO Potenza @ 1600MHz Storage: 3TB Seagate HDD, 60GB OCZ SSD, 620GB Toshiba HDD | Mouse: Steelseries Rival @1000 CPi |  OS: Windows 10 Pro Phone: iPhone 6S 16GB  
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/439354-why-nvidia/

1. Cleaning out that dust should be the first thing to do.

2. Buying a new GPU should be the second thing to do.

Not really a build log, more of a showcase... still looks really sexy though! Good job :D

I realized it was more of a showcase and changed the title of the thread, appreciate the good words! Thanks.

1. Cleaning out that dust should be the first thing to do.

2. Buying a new GPU should be the second thing to do.

It gets a lot of dusts, I clean it out so much haha! And, I'm working on getting a new gpu which is my next thing to do for this build.