Computer Shuts Off Randomly

TheRadsterd

Hey guys, about once every hour while im playing video games my computer will shut off. What could be the problem?

Lots of things could be at fault for it. The first thing that i would check for is temperatures. And whether or not your computer starts freezing or stuttering before the crash could be an indication that would help. 

When all you say is "It just randomly shuts off" it doesn't help a whole lot. Some additional provided info would be a great help to figuring this out :)

Lots of things could be at fault for it. The first thing that i would check for is temperatures. And whether or not your computer starts freezing or stuttering before the crash could be an indication that would help. 

When all you say is "It just randomly shuts off" it doesn't help a whole lot. Some additional provided info would be a great help to figuring this out :)

the temps are very fine

Use something like MSI Afterburner to check the temperatures, that is most likely the cause.

What are your current computer specifications and what cooling do you have installed?

The temps are fine

the temps are very fine

does the computer act strangely before it shuts off? FPS drops, stuttering, freezing, audio tracks derping out? Anything unusual that happens?

Can you please tell us the temperatures of the GPU and CPU?

33 on the cpu (pentium g3258)

64 on the gpu (gtx 770)

does the computer act strangely before it shuts off? FPS drops, stuttering, freezing, audio tracks derping out? Anything unusual that happens?

No its doesnt.

No its doesnt.

how many amp are on psu 12 volt rail? I think you need 42 amps for a 770? This could be it.

how many amp are on psu 12 volt rail? I think you need 42 amps for a 770? This could be it.

how do i figure that out

how do i figure that out

you should have a sticker on the psu. This could be it but not 100% sure.

you should have a sticker on the psu. This could be it but not 100% sure.

file://localhost/Users/Lillie/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library.photolibrary/Previews/2015/08/13/20150813-174340/RSbA3gGlQyWAeyeETpO9PQ/IMG_0718.jpg

file://localhost/Users/Lillie/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library.photolibrary/Previews/2015/08/13/20150813-174340/RSbA3gGlQyWAeyeETpO9PQ/IMG_0718.jpg

try again. It may just have wattage

pic didn't post. If not for me. What psu is it?

Corsair cx600m

How hot is your case? It could be overheat protection kicking in. This isn't the greatest psu but, it should still be fine for this system. Clean it. Run a benchmark does it shut off under high load? https://www.techpowerup.com/mobile/reviews/Corsair/CX600M/5.html

case is not hot i have 5 fans in a corsair 450d. i ran furmark for 6 minutes which is a much harder load than its getting in counter strike. it didnt shut off

Do you have any spare parts you can try so you can find out which one is causing the trouble?

i dont

case is not hot i have 5 fans in a corsair 450d. i ran furmark for 6 minutes which is a much harder load than its getting in counter strike. it didnt shut off

check system error logs, im honestly lost on how to do alot of that, im having cold boot issues myself. But that should list the reason for critical power failure.