Identifying Motherboard of my Computer

Hi can anyone help find out which type of motherboard do i have like is it atx, matx etc.

http://www.acer.com.sg/ac/en/SG/content/model/DT.SRPSG.012

also i want to find out whether i will be fit this motherboard in my new pc case Corsair Carbride 200R

will i be able to upgrade my graphics card to Nvidia Gtx 970? what about my proceessor  my current Processor is intel i5 4440

will i be able to upgrade it to i5 4790k

I'm gonna guess its itx.  You should be able to put those parts in.  Just add a new power supply.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

Looks like it could an m-atx? hard to tell with no pictures to go off but it give the box size but doesnt seem big enough for an atx.

Somebody else might know.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

Number of Total Expansion Slots 3 Number of PCI Express x1 Slots 1 Number of PCI Express x16 Slots 1 Number of Mini PCI Express Slots

No itx MB has more than 1 expansion slot, so im assuming it is mATX

you could use HWMonitor to know the specific MB model and then you could look it up

CPU AMD FX-6350 @ 4.5Ghz 1.284v Motherboard ASUS M5A97 R2.0 Memory 4x2GB ADATA XPG Gaming v2.0 1600Mhz CPU Cooler Corsair H100i

GPU MSI 270x HAWK Edition Display HP w1907 Storage 1x Samsung 850 EVO 128Gb SSD 1x 400GB Hitachi HDD Case Corsair 450D PSU Corsair CX750M Semi-modular

Keyboard Logitech G105 Blue LED Version Mouse Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse v2.0 Audio 2x Logitech x230 for a Quad-Channel speaker setup OS Windows 8.1

PROCESSOR / CHIPSET

• CPU
    Intel Core i3 (4th Gen) 4130 / 3.4 GHz
  • Number of Cores
    Dual-Core
  • Chipset Type
    Intel H81 Express
  • Processor Socket
    LGA1150 Socket

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

You could open it up and look....it may void ur warranty though...

Main Build: i7 4790k Cooled with H100i, Asus z97-Pro (Wifi AC), 16gb 1866MHz Hyper-X RAM, Msi GTX 660 Twin Frozer, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo500GB WD Blue Drive, 1TB WD Black, Antec 620 Watt Semimodular PSU, Monitors: Asus VG248QE, Acer LCD X203W

It's a custom board for Acer. It looks like it should fit in the 200R. It's kinda weird like, just the top half of ATX.

coeprb1p7p1v26drn.jpg

Off-topic: Damn, that computer case looks awesome!

I'm here to learn and help others!

Okay guys i opened my pc case i got a few pics of it 

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=CD47A5DE9D25356D!647&authkey=!ALy60nu2Q41rIc0&v=3&ithint=photo%2cJPG  >>> Back side of the computer

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=CD47A5DE9D25356D!649&authkey=!AIteDfKz8BngBQs&v=3&ithint=photo%2cJPG >>>> Inside of the computer

and guys here is something which i found strange on the motherboard itself it was written as atx so that means  its obviously an atx motherboard right?

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=CD47A5DE9D25356D!650&authkey=!AOT8VCCnxkTP8rg&v=3&ithint=photo%2cJPG >>> atx written on the motheboard

so my  computer currently is running under 220w power supply

if i upgrade my pc to the new case (Corsair 200r) and

if i upgrade my processor to intel i5- 4790k and

if i upgrade my gpu or graphics card to an nvidia gtx 970

will i be able to congfigure my pc properly for a gaming pc

@Wind1000100     which case did u mean the corsair 200r or my old pc case

@TheGeeker       you got the exact pc as mine given in your link but mine has a different specs.

Intel Core i5 processor 4440

NVIDIA Geforce GT625 2GB

1 TB Hard Drive

8GB DDR3 memory 

windows 8.1 

@wolfsbane3083, @bf314159 , @Juan Remes , @SansVarnic and @Amazingasian thanks for the  help but do correct me if made any mistakes in my assumptions

The 3rd pic with 'atx' marked is just so you know what power it needs.

To be honest it looks as if it a mix between an itx and an m-atx

Must be a custom board.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER