M/B w/ 2xUSB 3.0 internal connections

Hello everyone, I'm George.

My problem is that i want to connect 3 in total (or more) USB 3s but with  cables, (one is in the front of my case and the other one is a 2 USB port front bay).

So, i was wondering today that i saw Mr. Linus' video of the G1 that has two of those connectors internally and i loved it, but, a minor drawback. I don't have THAT much money I'm afraid, so maybe you could help me by:

1 - Find me a similar one but cheaper for the Intel 1155 socket (maybe newer)

- or-  socket

2 - A rather good-cheap PCI expansion card.

That's all folks, thank you in advance for your time and assistance, greetings from Cy, George.

P.S. Sorry for the Spelling/Grammar.

Unrelated question, but how do you make text in diffrent colors?

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

Thanks for the yellow colored font, made it so much easier to read compared to black font.

• 2 weeks later...

Unrelated question, but how do you make text in diffrent colors?

well, it's right above the text editing so, if u know how to use Microsoft Office, u should find it above, it's called text colour to the left of the smiley face :) have a nice day :D

Thanks for the yellow colored font, made it so much easier to read compared to black font.

was intentional, i wanted to trick ppl and figure out how to read it, obvious for some tho :)have a nice day and keep playing World of Warcraft :P

Most Z87 LGA 1150 boards have 2 headers.  Most Z77 LGA 1155 boards don't.  Here's a card with an internal header on it.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815124122

Thank you so much for your feedback but I really was hoping to find something for my 2nd gen Intel CPU, oh well life goes on. Have a great day! PLay WoW! :D

-P.S. thank you so much for the link i didn't know what those were called, but i'm from Cyprus so i'll search it on amazon or eBay, Thank you again friend :P

well, it's right above the text editing so, if u know how to use Microsoft Office, u should find it above, it's called text colour to the left of the smiley face :) have a nice day :D

Lol, that doesn't exist on iPad!

Double check everything, I am usually wrong.

was intentional, i wanted to trick ppl and figure out how to read it, obvious for some tho :)have a nice day and keep playing World of Warcraft :P

Sorry I dont play World of Warcraft.

if it is for socket 1155, p8z77-v pro has two onboard usb 3.0 headers, and z77x up5 th got 3 onboard usb 3.0 headers....

if it is for socket 1155, p8z77-v pro has two onboard usb 3.0 headers, and z77x up5 th got 3 onboard usb 3.0 headers....

thanks so much you are my savior, all the search i made, i never saw those two :S i searching on wrong place i guess .... Thanks again!

Lol, that doesn't exist on iPad!

we should ask Mr. Linus and his group to make a mobile version of the forums site or even better an... wait for it.... wait for it.... APP!

thanks so much you are my savior, all the search i made, i never saw those two :S i searching on wrong place i guess .... Thanks again!

GA-Z77X-UD5H has 3 usb 3.0 header as well...