Huawei vs wiko vs moto g

ShakeThat

Hello guys, i'll buy a new smartphone but i dont know much about them, i've been asking people and it pretty much sums up to 3 options.

I live in portugal and i'll be buying it in this shop: http://www.fnac.pt/

The options are:

-Huawei ascend g650;

-Motorola moto G either 2014 or 2015 version (which one is better in terms of quality for price and why?);

-Wiko rainbow Up (it's selling a lot in portugal and people have said it's actually very good altough i dont think it sells much in other countries, at least i dont see reviews anywhere);

I mainly use it for internet/videos/games/some pics/normal day to day stuff

If you know or find on this site any other good options i would like you to tell the reason because as i said i dont know much about it. Keep in mind i'll only give up to 200 or just a tiny bit more.

Thanks guys.

Moto G 2015 blows those phones out of the water.

Meizu M2 note or Lenovo K3 note are worth considering if you can order online and wait for shipping from china.

G650 is old.

wiko is wtf.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Meizu M2 note or Lenovo K3 note are worth considering if you can order online and wait for shipping from china.

G650 is old.

wiko is wtf.

Yeah the moto g 2015 is a strange cross between budget phone and flagshipish. I would definitely consider it midrange as the only crowd that will really notice it's a budget phone are probably those playing a lot of demanding mobile games.

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804

G650 is old.

wiko is wtf.

why do you say wiko is wtf ?? xD

why do you say wiko is wtf ?? xD

it's like country brand so it's pretty much 100% chinese phones rebranded into some wiko crap, we have that here too with acme stuff.

But those chinese phones are awful for the price. Look up Meizu M2 Note and Lenovo K3 note, now that's value. 

My father has Meizu M2 note for a few weeks now, the screen on that thing is incredible, the build quality is superb, the camera is okay, the battery life even with two sims is superb.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

it's like country brand so it's pretty much 100% chinese phones rebranded into some wiko crap, we have that here too with acme stuff.

But those chinese phones are awful for the price. Look up Meizu M2 Note and Lenovo K3 note, now that's value. 

My father has Meizu M2 note for a few weeks now, the screen on that thing is incredible, the build quality is superb, the camera is okay, the battery life even with two sims is superb.

i can get the lenovo k3 not lenovo k3 note in the store i said (fnac) how does it compare to motorola moto g 2015 (the one that i am leaning to now)

?

i can get the lenovo k3 not lenovo k3 note in the store i said (fnac) how does it compare to motorola moto g 2015 (the one that i am leaning to now)

?

it doesn't. get the moto g 2015.

k3 is old. k3 note is new and could compete with moto g. k3 can't.

Spoiler

it doesn't. get the moto g 2015.

k3 is old. k3 note is new and could compete with moto g. k3 can't.

ok, i'll dig a little more into it but i think my best bet and the option will be the moto g

I saw the wikio one here personally I feel it's better to look away.

I would go with the Meizu M2 or  Xiaomi Mi 4 but it isn't available here,so I went with the LG magna solely for it's looks =p 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Guys what about the motorola moto g 2015 vs the redmi 2 ?

I can get the moto g for 200 euros and the redmi for around 160-170