Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Half Screen Problem

Tech Lover
hi. i got my Note about weeks ago. i got it imported so cant get any warranty claim what so ever. 

last night i was on tomshardware website and looked at exactly this page of gaming monitors. i tried to load the desktop site but it didnt.

i scrolled down to the bottom as everyone does. and i saw this issue for like 2 seconds, and then it said that browser has stopped. then it was ok.

now, today i woke up in morning , and out of no where, after like stopping my alarm, my Note 4's half screen started flickering and the image got stuck there. 

then it stopped on its own. 

now i went to Samsung test menu with *#0*# and checked that the screen test is ok, spen test is ok and everything is ok.

i started a game, and it game me that flickering again. what happens is like this . i dont have a camera to capture it, so thats why adding these images.

i took the screen shot and its not the software. it shows all fine. 

it stops when i rotate the screen and then happens again on its own, especially in games.

i know its ****ed already, but its sunday and markets here are closed, so as a last option im asking you guys is there any solution?

i have stock, unrooted lollipop.

Current Rig: Intel core i7 4770K Stock 4.5G, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 16Gb (8Gx2), 2x SLi Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 2Gb GDDR5 3X Windforce Edition, Corsair Hydro Series H100i (Push), JDS LABS O2/ODAC combo, Fiio E18 KUNLUN, Asus Xonar Essence STX (secondary PC), Sennheiser HD700, Hifiman HE 400i, Beyerdynamics DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm, Sennheiser HD 518, Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850W 80+, Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced, Samsun4g DVD R/W Combo, 3X Cooler Master 120mm Blue LED fans, LG IPS 23EA73, Logitech G710 BLUE, BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Edition,Logitech G402 HYPERION FURY, Bloody Core V7, SteelSeries QcK Mass MiBR mouse pad

Factory reset?

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

first try a factory reset or even try another rom(if you have lollipop try to load the kitkat samsung rom or if you have 4.4 upgrade to 5.0. or any other rom)

if even that doesn't solve the problem you should get it to a service(you probably have one aroud your area) and change the display

AMD Athlon X4 750k; Gigabyte F2A88XM-DS2; 8Gb Corsair XMS 1600 Mhz; AMD Hd5670 1Gb DDR3; Bequiet E6-600W; W7 Ultimate x64

#KILLEDMYWIFE                                                                                                                                                                                                                         so miner; very doge; much value   

Dell Vostro 5470: i5 4200U Nvidia GT740m 2Gb 14" 1366x768 Kingston V300 120Gb