how much good are the 7870 hawk edition

everaldo153

hello I would like to know what is your opinion on this video card, i recently sold a XFX 7850 dd and know i have $ 270 budget, live outside the U.S., so I can only buy on amazon, appreciate it if you give me your feedback and comments .

if you can suggest a better card for either a 7870 or other vendor would appreciate another video card than this

The 7870 hawk is a very good card! you can't go wrong with it, and you can add another 7870 in the future when your setup starts to get outdated!

I have not personally used one but I am told they are very fine cards :)

[9:01:47 PM] Slick: And the award for life time acheivement in the field of "maker of the least amount of sense" goes to Kilmer.

get the Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 XT or PowerColor PCS+ AMD Radeon HD 7870 Myst. Edition?

If i'm not mistaken, you can crossfire it with 7950.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |