Best mouse replacement for death adder?

danielhowk

I love my old deathadder where theres no pad on left thumb

is there any mouse similiar to death adder ? for right handed ? 

I would get the Zowie F1, similar but better. I upgraded to one a little while back.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Logitech G502

I don't and never will recommend anything by Razer except the blade, 

You could also get a Corsair Sabre or a M65 

I love my old deathadder where theres no pad on left thumb

is there any mouse similiar to death adder ? for right handed ? 

I enjoy the corsair m45... though it is VERY small for my hands. Like half my hand is off the mouse. Maybe i just have big hands but its quick dpi settings and weight system are nice.

wow it seems alot of ppl hate razer mouse ? or seems to make a bad mouse.

it theres anymore recommendation thats similiar to razer deathadder. razer deathadder is a pretty big mouse right ? 

btw who makes top tier mouse ? logitech ? corsair ?

last time i thought razer mice was top tier in mouse making

it theres anymore recommendation thats similiar to razer deathadder. razer deathadder is a pretty big mouse right ? 

They don't last long. My naga lasted 6 months before getting double click issues and going through 3 of them. They also just feel cheap tbh.

They don't last long. My naga lasted 6 months before getting double click issues and going through 3 of them. They also just feel cheap tbh.

which mouse do u recommend or anyone in this topic would recommend ?

which mouse do u recommend or anyone in this topic would recommend ?

I personally like the G502. The m45 is also pretty solid. 

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

Another newer Deathadder? Or maybe the CM Storm Mizar. If you want something similar but a bit bigger look at the Mamba Tournament Edition that just launched.

Logitech G502

I don't and never will recommend anything by Razer except the blade,

You could also get a Corsair Sabre or a M65

None of those are remotely close to the DA in shape or grip.

Love my g502, razer ? those always wear down for me within a month

How? Also year warranty if that really is the case.

The DA is actually a medium to small size mouse.

I personally like the G502. The m45 is also pretty solid.

The G502 is a tank comparatively and the M45 has vastly different ergonomics. Neither is a bad mouse by any means their just not at all similar to a DA.

I just like the grip from Deathadder. im looking for a mouse very similiar to that. and right handed shaped

The Zowie EC1-A eVo is the closes mouse to the Deathadder when it comes to shape, yet it's better as you don't have to use any drivers and the build quality is solid. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Out of all the mouse mentioned above which is actually top rated in build quality ?

Zowie EC1-A eVo

Zowie F1

corsair m45 

Logitech G502

corsair m65

CM Storm Mizar

From quality

Zowie

Then tie with corsair logitech and cooler Master

The G502 is a tank comparatively and the M45 has vastly different ergonomics. Neither is a bad mouse by any means their just not at all similar to a DA.

do like ur informative suggestions :) just trying to get more suggestions before deciding

From quality

Zowie

Then tie with corsair logitech and cooler Master

oh zowie builds the best quality mouse ? at least comparing to corsair logitech and CM ?

do like ur informative suggestions :) just trying to get more suggestions before deciding

oh zowie builds the best quality mouse ? at least comparing to corsair logitech and CM ?

Think of Zowie of the mice as they are always going to be the same and built to work with out any extra features, it's a mouse built to work without any driver's.

Logitech has been making mice for years now and at their current stage most of their mice are the best from all the years of experience they have now, the g9x, g600 g502 g303 and many more(also their non gaming mice are amazing)

Corsair now has good mice now, the ones that are not budget oriented which were pretty crappy, a few mice that I remember are the m45 m95 sabre and a few others

Cooler Master is the same as corsair, if it's a budget mice well get ready for what you paid for, a good one I like is the mizar one that is a little big but great

Think of Zowie of the mice as they are always going to be the same and built to work with out any extra features, it's a mouse built to work without any driver's.

Logitech has been making mice for years now and at their current stage most of their mice are the best from all the years of experience they have now, the g9x, g600 g502 g303 and many more(also their non gaming mice are amazing)

Corsair now has good mice now, the ones that are not budget oriented which were pretty crappy, a few mice that I remember are the m45 m95 sabre and a few others

Cooler Master is the same as corsair, if it's a budget mice well get ready for what you paid for, a good one I like is the mizar one that is a little big but great

The Corsair Sabre RGB is actually built rather cheap with some no so great design here and there. I still do enjoy the mouse but the software keeps me away. It's so complex for no reason.

The Corsair Sabre RGB is actually built rather cheap with some no so great design here and there. I still do enjoy the mouse but the software keeps me away. It's so complex for no reason.

It's corsair, the super nerds of the pc buisness look at the rgb keyboards

It's corsair, the super nerds of the pc buisness look at the rgb keyboards

Those actually aren't built so well either...

Those actually aren't built so well either...

I like my m45. It doesn't feel as cheap as the Razer mice i've used in the past.

I like my m45. It doesn't feel as cheap as the Razer mice i've used in the past.

I that was toward the keyboards not the mice. Only corsair mouse I mentioned was the Sabre RGB. Heck the M65 RGB is built too well in the fact that it has the weight of a tank.

Idk what razer mouse you owned but the DA is quite solid of a mouse especially for that weight.

I that was toward the keyboards not the mice. Only corsair mouse I mentioned was the Sabre RGB. Heck the M65 RGB is built too well in the fact that it has the weight of a tank.

Yeah, that's my problem with the m45... even with all of the weights its still too light. I'll be looking for a new mouse pretty soon. The M45 is nice but much too small for me.