Free PC Build for Friend.

Nosfy

Bad experience?

i work part time job by fixing and building computers   (it guy, i study in uni to be a programmer)

Many clients came here because they fried the psu or any other components. Most of the times,

the psu happens to be CX series. As corsair says for the psu at their site:

CX Series power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades.

People dont even read that, and because is a cheap and reliable solution ( Corsair ), they put it in heavy gaming/overclocking

builds, and after that they are complaining why the X component died etc etc.

The site has changed....

Well then... that's not a bad PC period, especially for free. I might recommend he gets a nice PSU himself but other than that it'll do the job for sure. That's generous of you if you really plan to give it to him

Lol. yeah I do. Me a couple of other mates have been trying to get him into PC gaming but he resisting so I told him I would build him a PC.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

i work part time job by fixing and building computers   (it guy, i study in uni to be a programmer)

Many clients came here because they fried the psu or any other components. Most of the times,

the psu happens to be CX series. As corsair says for the psu at their site:

CX Series power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades.

People dont even read that, and because is a cheap and reliable solution ( Corsair ), they put it in heavy gaming/overclocking

builds, and after that they are complaining why the X component died etc etc.

What would recommend for that system then? He is having it for free but I do not want it to fry on him.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

What would recommend for that system then? He is having it for free but I do not want it to fry on him.

Look, if  league and web browsing is the only things that he will be doing, he should not have any problems.

If he decides to start playing heavier titles and gets into overclock, seasonic/evga(b2,g2)/antec/superflower

psu would be identicall. If you want me to suggest you one, tell me a budget and currency

The site has changed....