Windows 10 Driver problem during installation

DippingSauce

Hello. I have a Thinkpad T430 running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. Also running the latest BIOS (2.68). 

I was reinstalling Windows 10 again because i became unable to boot into it for some reason. So I loaded up the media creation tool for 64bit on my USB to reinstall but now, I get an error message that looks like this:
win8drivererror.jpg

Hello. I have a Thinkpad T430 running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. Also running the latest BIOS (2.68). 

I was reinstalling Windows 10 again because i became unable to boot into it for some reason. So I loaded up the media creation tool for 64bit on my USB to reinstall but now, I get an error message that looks like this:

this happened to me a few hours ago

to fix it I started by formatting the USB drive again, then I deleted and redownloaded the media creation tool, put windows 10 on the newly formatted USB drive, plugged it into a USB 2.0 port (if available) and it all worked that time.

hopefully this helps

I have tried reformatting the USB drive and plugging it into a USB 2.0 port but nothing has changed. Do I need a larger USB drive? I have the media creation tool installed on a 3.8gb USB.