Duet display not compatible with Windows 10?

L1f3 H4ck3r

So I was using duet display with windows 8.1, and everything was perfectly fine. However, after I installed windows 10, everytime I install it, for some odd reason it sort of disables my Nvidia drivers. If I uninstall it, then they come right back on. I thought that that means it's not compatible with windows 10, but this article says it is.

http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/12/8591033/duet-display-windows-support

Help please...

reinstall the nvidia drivers after you install win10. i'm using dual monitors right now. works fine provided the nvidia driver is installed.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I have dual monitors.. It works fine.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

reinstall the nvidia drivers after you install win10. i'm using dual monitors right now. works fine provided the nvidia driver is installed.

nonono, not dual monitors, it's a program called duet. You download an app, and use your idevice as the monitor. I'm using my iPad.

nonono, not dual monitors, it's a program called duet. You download an app, and use your idevice as the monitor. I'm using my iPad.

Ohh derp, sorry.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, same here. Windows 10 & Nvidia display driver. The condition is once installed Duet Display the Nvidia is not working anymore even though I uninstall the Duet Display and do a clean install for Nvidia. It just messed up and I have to reset the windows in order to Nvidia function properly again. I do emailed to Duet 3 days ago and I'm still waiting their respond.