Reverse image search on computer?

I know you can do a google reverse image search for the web but what about on your computer? Any software recommendations? It has to be free. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

I know you can do a google reverse image search for the web but what about on your computer? Any software recommendations? It has to be free. 

how did you loose an image.....on your pc lol.

how did you loose an image.....on your pc lol.

Well, I upload images from my nexus to my computer sometimes and I was going to upload more but I forgot the last image I uploaded. I checked using the name, some I know i've uploaded but I can't find them. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Well, I upload images from my nexus to my computer sometimes and I was going to upload more but I forgot the last image I uploaded. I checked using the name, some I know i've uploaded but I can't find them. 

ah.

the nexus doesn't do like ios does

img_0000.jpg

just search for .jpg and put newest first. should be able to find if it was recent.

ah.

the nexus doesn't do like ios does

img_0000.jpg

just search for .jpg and put newest first. should be able to find if it was recent.

I tried that. But It's a cloud folder on my computer so I upload things not just from the nexus on there. I might have uploaded some images from my computer after the last time I uploaded some from my nexus. I would have so search through hundreds, maybe thousands. I might have accidentally uploaded them somewhere else too.