Windows 10's Internet Edge VS Google Chrome

I think the major draw to chrome for me is the amazing set of tools for web developers and designers. Once MS brings that to edge, I'd happily jump ship if they show a performance increase.

Honestly I use edge for casual browsing when using my test platforms and been quite happy. Also the html5 stuff it doesn't pass are mostly minor.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

68% downloaded windows 10 need going for hours. I did try it on pre view and was very fast ^_^

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

Honestly I use edge for casual browsing when using my test platforms and been quite happy. Also the html5 stuff it doesn't pass are mostly minor.

It's gotten better, maybe now that it finally supports Transform 3d I won't despise it so much

Even IE had open tab sync and bookmark sync since Windows 8, all you had to do was sign into Windows with a Microsoft Account.

attachicon.gifwp_ss_20150731_0001.png

That screenshot is from my Windows phone, if I had tabs open in IE on another device that I was signed into the same MS account that is where they would show up.

Oh wow I didn't even know it could do that. I'm using IE in bootcamp right now (still waiting for the W10 upgrade LOL) and on my phone is showing the exact same tabs I have opened and even which tab is currently playing. Sweet :D

chrome was actually bad because it kept crashing everytime i tried to open it and the some tabs randomly close but i think thats just with me but the same thing happened with my aunt dont know to who else this happened to but i think its just me for now