Problems RElated to Wireless Connected

Go to solution Solved by DotBowder,

If you go to the "Network Connections" page within the Network and Sharing Center, or the Control Panel, it will list off all of your network adapters (ie your ethernet adapter, wifi, bluetooth, etc.). The "Wireless Network Connection 2" is probably the Microsoft Virtual WAN miniport Adapter. I have no idea what it's exact function is, but it's harmless. It's not connecting to anything because it's not your physical wifi card. The "Wireless Network Connection" is your physical wifi card. It's best just to ignore the "Wireless Network Connection 2"

The Quick way to get to "Network Connections"

1. Hold the Windows Key on your keyboard

2. Tap the "R" key

3. Release the Windows Key

4. A "Run" Window Opened

5. In the "Run" Window, Type "ncpa.cpl" and then click "OK"

6. Network Connections is Open

Local Area Connection = Ethernet

Bluetooth = Bluetooth

Wireless Network Connection = Your Wifi Card

Wireless Network Connection 2 = Microsoft Virtual thing that probably matters but can be left alone.

So recently I got a computer with the EVGA Stinger WiFi z97 motherboard, the connectors were really hard to get on but I managed to do it. But when I check the Task manager, it says all but one wireless connector is working? What did I do wrong, How can I fix this

Also, another problem is that I cannot find a single bluetooth device in this house that wants to connect, Yes I have downloaded all the drivers from the EVGA Main PAge

post-248060-0-96375800-1438098765_thumb.

This is normal.

And you should have normal access to the internet. Go to System settings network adapters and look if there is an old WiFi device listet that you are not using anymore, if so you ca delete/remove it. This could cause the "Connection2" showing up in TM ;)

If you go to the "Network Connections" page within the Network and Sharing Center, or the Control Panel, it will list off all of your network adapters (ie your ethernet adapter, wifi, bluetooth, etc.). The "Wireless Network Connection 2" is probably the Microsoft Virtual WAN miniport Adapter. I have no idea what it's exact function is, but it's harmless. It's not connecting to anything because it's not your physical wifi card. The "Wireless Network Connection" is your physical wifi card. It's best just to ignore the "Wireless Network Connection 2"

The Quick way to get to "Network Connections"

1. Hold the Windows Key on your keyboard

2. Tap the "R" key

3. Release the Windows Key

4. A "Run" Window Opened

5. In the "Run" Window, Type "ncpa.cpl" and then click "OK"

6. Network Connections is Open

Local Area Connection = Ethernet

Bluetooth = Bluetooth

Wireless Network Connection = Your Wifi Card

Wireless Network Connection 2 = Microsoft Virtual thing that probably matters but can be left alone.