Apple carplay

Mrcrysis2000

Hi looking to get my car fitted with a Apple Carplay

but i'm not sure if its worth it as i don't really know anyone who has it saying its worth it

Also i would like to ask if SoundCloud has support for it as that's mainly where my music is based

Thanks!

but i'm not sure if its worth it as i don't really know anyone who has it saying its worth it

Also i would like to ask if SoundCloud has support for it as that's mainly where my music is based

Thanks!

You mean you want a head unit with carplay? I have one and I don't think soundcloud worked on it last I checked. That was some months ago though. 

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh

I didn't even know this existed like 30 seconds ago.

Born too early to explore the galaxy, born too late to explore the seas, born just in time to make memes.

Thanks!

I would recommend that you ask this on a more apple centered forum as people here don't really have this type of equipment.

:)xD9_9:D:PB|