How to report a fraudster

Imabigmac

So I know someone who likes to scam ebay sellers and major online stores, how = Paypal..... So anyway they have fraudulently stolen well over 15K in merchandise, and they just keep on bragging and its becoming really annoying. It's like the guy driving in a lambo talking shit to the people with a civic but the Lambo is stolen, anyway its pissing me off and tempted to do something especially now that they are pressuring me into getting involved. 

So anyway it seems easy to report scamers who have scammed you, etc, but I can't really find much of a way to do an anonymous tip to report someone who is committing fraud. They haven't scammed me so I'm affected or hurt by their actions but its still Fraud and seems like something that someone should report. I'm not even sure if I can report them but I would really like to do something. It is not that I want them to get in trouble but they need a wake up call. 

Anyway does any one have any suggestions as to what I should do. 

FYI, I just don't care about Grammar its 2am here. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

PayPal has a huge fraud intervention team which sole purpose is to track and shutdown people that commit fraud through PayPal.

You can use this link to contact them: https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/home

You can also try to contact the CAFC (Canadian Anti Fraud Centre).

PayPal has a huge fraud intervention team which sole purpose is to track and shutdown people that commit fraud through PayPal.

You can use this link to contact them: https://www.paypal.com/selfhelp/home

You can also try to contact the CAFC (Canadian Anti Fraud Centre).

thanks I take a look in once I get sleep

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

thanks I take a look in once I get sleep

You're welcome mate, hope it works out for the best! Just don't get involved with the likes of those guys.