Does anyone here know about/play Skyforge?

Jerakl

Amazing F2P. Been playing it for a week now.

P fun.

Thoughts on game?

Link to le site

http://sf.my.com/us

If anyone feels like playing hit me up on the forum.

I'm at ~3.2K Prestige right now.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I saw AngryJoe's video on it. The sci-fi elements and (more action based?) combat looked interesting, but I don't have the desire to dive into another MMO - especially after that mess called Archeage.

But, y'know...sci-fi Romans are kind of cool, I suppose.

Sounds cool, let's look it up. Oh...

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X            | Cooler: Deepcool AK400  | Motherboard: B550 Elite AX V2  | Storage: Samsung 980 Pro 1TB  |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB   | GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Ti    | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)    | PSU: EVGA 650W G2             |

Sounds cool, let's look it up. Oh...

Yeah.

Character creation animations are a bit weird lol

Spoiler
If you have a female character when you mouse of the slider(s) "buttocks" or "buttocks size" it will play an animation where the character does the booty slap thing. And if you mouse over "bust" the character will stare down at her breasts.

Not to mention the smallest breast size still looks pretty big lol

It's still a fun game though. I've been playing for a week. Not a lot of games can hold my interest for so long.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

bumpo

reason: Updated thread.

heard some good stuff about this game and i had in mind checking it but im really lazy downloading/playing anything else thats not on steam and needs more effort than 2 clicks to download it lol