Gaming notebook

G13

Guys what's the besybbtand for gaming notebook

-MSI

-ROG

-Alienware

Please tell me the pros and cons for each brand.

Thank you.

Don't trust a brand! Always check the product in question! 

What is your budget and what are you expecting from the laptop.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

And @G13 follow your topic!

Pascal laptops guide

Around $2000

What are you gonna use it for other than gaming? Do you need it to be light? 

And did you read my signature? Use the quote button please. 

Pascal laptops guide

-MSI

-ROG

-Alienware

Thank you.

The best brand is Clevo. Hands down. They're the most likely to work and the most user-friendly laptops for the most part.

MSI's among the best in the sub 1" thick market, with the GS60 and GS70.

Clevo is the best in the thin market, with the P65xSx and P67xSx line being about 1.24" thick

Clevo is the best in the thicker market, with the P750ZM and P770ZM

Clevo is the best in the SLI market, with the P37xSM-A, though that will soon be phased out for most likely a Skylake desktop CPU + SLI model.

If you get a working ASUS then they're fine, but it's difficult to even perform regular maintenance on it due to the needlessly convoluted internal design

Gigabytes are heavily prone to CPU overheating, and that includes their Aorus models. Don't even bother playing GTA V on a Gigabtye laptop lel.

Alienware is bottom-barrel right now and many users are experiencing very weird behaviour with theirs, down to a large number of users noticing the laptop kills CPU turbo boost when under a bit of load, basically giving them a 2.5GHz i7 when gaming.

MSI's GT72 is a decent model for 17", but overpriced and the CPU is inferior to what you can get in the P770ZM from Clevo.

Clevos are rebranded to various companies, like Sager, Mythlogic, XMG, mysn, Eurocom, AVADirect, OriginPC, Venom Computing, Metabox, Clevo Extreme Gaming (not exactly a "rebrand" xD but they aren't Clevo), iBuyPower, CyberpowerPC, Pro-Star computing, etc. They're all basically the same laptop; what differs is price and QA of the company. Don't bother with OriginPC and iBuyPower. They're needlessly expensive and QA/post-sales support is nothing special.

I have finally moved to a desktop. Also my guides are outdated as hell.

THE INFORMATION GUIDES: SLI INFORMATION || vRAM INFORMATION || MOBILE i7 CPU INFORMATION || Maybe more someday

-MSI

-ROG

-Alienware

Thank you.

$2000? Yep, you should get a Clevo. Clevos are awesome. You can easily afford the one with G-Sync, a desktop CPU and a 970M/980M.

Frost | 7700K @ 4.9GHz 1.36v, delidded | Asus DUAL GTX 1060 6GB OC | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 2800MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB SSD + Toshiba 1TB HDD + Toshiba 2TB HDD + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for macOS | Asus PRIME Z270-A | Fractal Design Celsius S24 | Seasonic M12-II 620W PSU | Corsair 400C White | NZXT Hue+

Samsung Galaxy S8 | Stock

Ticwatch E (Black) | Ticwatch Brown Leather Strap