Ruby Red Build log ( LGA 2011v3, Titan X, Custom Watercooling) Now with 20% more drama

ELSknutson

Alright JonU, it's about time I ask you what bike is that lol. I've seen your posts in several other builds but I'm finally asking. It's obviously a KTM but what model? I ride a 2007 CRF150RB

It's the 350EXC. Tons of fun, especially in the desert.

Will a rampage v fit into that define s?

I started working on the PSU cover and I need to stop by the sign shop near me to see if they can help me with the mod u vent system on the top and to see if they can work the front

I just finished most of my PSU cover for my define S, but still haven't figured out what I want to do with the moduvents... please let us know what you ended up doing.

I just finished most of my PSU cover for my define S, but still haven't figured out what I want to do with the moduvents... please let us know what you ended up doing.

Look at the pictures

Look at the pictures

Could you take some pics of the final product on the case?  Plus I see no filtering.  Am I missing something?

Could you take some pics of the final product on the case?  Plus I see no filtering.  Am I missing something?

It's not done yet if you look at the painting pictures you can see what I'm putting over the moduvent system

The build turned out ok I still have a few things I need to do like finish the psu cover and top also add some LEDs  and add some cable combs

post-112513-0-26502000-1440250100.jpg

post-112513-0-26502000-1440250100.jpg

The tubes never turned out as I wanted my intent was to go from the GPU to the rad the the CPU to the Res But the Run was long and complicated going form the CPU to the Res and I ended up wasting like 4 tubes trying to make it.

The build turned out ok I still have a few things I need to do like finish the psu cover and top also add some LEDs  and add some cable combs

I think it looks pretty damn good! Can't wait to see the finished product. 

Fu** 

When I was putting in the LED's I accidentally knocked off one of the tubes enough to make it drip so I had to quickly run to the kitchen and grab some paper towels.

got back wiped every thing that had spilled onto the gpu which didnt seem like very much fixed the fitting and went to bed. woke up the next morning and turn the PC on and it didn't boot the first time I turned it on and i thought it was alittle strange but it booted on the second try so I shut it off as soon as I got to windows and went to work. came home and turned it on and it did the same thing so I took the side panel off and looked and everything looked fine. well I had some paper towel next to me and just for kicks I shoved a corner under the back plate of the Titan X  and that corner turned blood red and I though Fu***.  So now the system is taken apart the card is out the block and back plate are off and the back of my GPU looked like I had taken  out and bludgeoned someone to death with it. so I cleaned it off with alcohol. and now it is sitting there. I'm afraid that I'm going to put it back into the system and it will not turn on.  Im just wondering if they make charities for GPU like there Is for kids with cancer. Because after getting a PC back that was damaged beyond repair and this.  I may just give up on the PC life altogether.    :wacko:  :(

I shoved a corner under the back plate of the Titan X  and that corner turned blood red and I though Fu***. 

That sucks :/

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

That sucks :/

hopefully the card is alright or at the least im able to somehow RMA the card. But if not I guess ill be taking the $700 I have saved for another build a be putting that toward a 980 ti.

I picked up a new 980ti for $600 so I'm going to test the system with that to see what the issue is and if it's the card I'll try and RMA it. But there have been allot of issues with my style of gigabyte board due to booting issues so we will see.

• 1 month later...