Help! Best Fan Mount Option for EVGA Hybrid & H110i GT?

Hi guys,

I'm currently building my new system, as I want to use AIO for both my CPU and GPU, I'm wondering what is the best fan mount option for my build? 

My case is the Corsair 450D, for CPU cooling I'm using H110i GT and the GPU will be using the EVGA Hybrid cooler. 

I will be putting the H110i GT on the top of the case with pull configuration as exhaust fans, the rear with be a 120mm intake fan.

As you can see from the photos I'm currently consider two mounting option but was unsure which is better for the EVGA Hybrid:

1. Mount it in between the 3.5 inch bay and the 5.25 inch bay

2. Mount it on the bottom of the case, 

In both cases the fans can be mounted as intake or exhaust. 

In option 1 if i use the radiator fan as intake then it will blow hot air from the radiator to the GPU; on the other hand, if i use the radiator fan as exhaust then it will pull the hot air from the GPU fan onto the radiator.

I'm leaning towards option 2 as it will allow me to mount the radiator on the bottom probablyas intake, and i can still have the two 140mm at the front, but should I be using the lower front fan as intake or exhaust as it is directly facing the bottom radiator?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

post-39896-0-77958400-1437429746_thumb.j

post-39896-0-90912100-1437429749_thumb.j

post-39896-0-77958400-1437429746_thumb.j

post-39896-0-90912100-1437429749_thumb.j

Put the GPU at the back as exhaust. Use the H110 as Exhaust as well. The H110 can use the front fans as intake and it will not be choked by any means. If the tubing on the GPU does not reach, put it in the front as intake (it'll be fine, don't worry) and then just put another fan as exhaust.

Put the GPU at the back as exhaust. Use the H110 as Exhaust as well. The H110 can use the front fans as intake and it will not be choked by any means. If the tubing on the GPU does not reach, put it in the front as intake (it'll be fine, don't worry) and then just put another fan as exhaust.

Thanks for your reply, the reason I did not want to put the radiator for the GPU on the rear of the case was because it may be contacting the ram, hence the placement at the front or bottom of the GPU. On top of that, I think putting it up on the rear make the system looks kinda of bulky. What do you think if i put the radiator on the bottom and use it as exhaust? the front will intake cold air straight towards the radiator which should help with cooling and minimize affect on other components. Thanks

Thanks for your reply, the reason I did not want to put the radiator for the GPU on the rear of the case was because it may be contacting the ram, hence the placement at the front or bottom of the GPU. On top of that, I think putting it up on the rear make the system looks kinda of bulky. What do you think if i put the radiator on the bottom and use it as exhaust? the front will intake cold air straight towards the radiator which should help with cooling and minimize affect on other components. Thanks

Just put it as intake at the front, it may seem like it will be problematic but it really does not matter too much, having the dust-proofness will be beneficial. Additionally, the hot air may just loop in a circle if it goes out, then right back in. Make sure that SSD is a PCIE M.2 Drive (it would be about $200 if it's 256 or 240). If it is not, you need a Sata-M.2 adapter (like the one I have http://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-2-5-Inch-Adapter-Protective-SAT2M2NGFF25/dp/B00PY11SYM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437526980&sr=8-1&keywords=startech+m.2+to+sata). Good luck on the build. 

Evga hybrid tubing aren't that long ( I couldn't reach the front of my case (corsair 780T), I'd put it as exhaust in the back. Keeping 2 intake on front and if possible try to add an intake at the bottom of the case to keep some positive air pressure. That's what I did in my case

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @4.6GHz- Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61- Motherboard: MSI Z97 XPOWER AC - RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengence Pro 2400MHz- GPU: EVGA Titan X SC with Hybrid Cooler @1495Mhz Case: Corsair 780T White - Storage: 120GB Corsair LS SSD+ 500GB 850Evo + 250GB 850Evo + 2TB HDD - PSU: Cougar GX900 - Mouse: Logitech G502 - Keyboard: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2014 -Headphone: Logitech G430 - Monitor: LG 34UM95 3440x1440

CPU: Intel Core i7-2700K Cooler: Hyper 212EVO - Motherboard: Gigabyte Z68A-D3-B3 - RAM: 3x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1600MHz- GPU: Gygabite 980Ti G1 Gaming- Case: Corsair 400R - Storage:  500GB 530Series SSD + 2TB HDD - PSU: Corsair TX650 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: CODE Keyboard MX Clear Monitor: 3x Acer G276HL Surround MacBook Pro Retina 15" mid-2015 i7 2.8Ghz - 512GB SSD - AMD 370X

Titan X PlastiDipped : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448816-titan-x-hybrid-painting/

Just put it as intake at the front, it may seem like it will be problematic but it really does not matter too much, having the dust-proofness will be beneficial. Additionally, the hot air may just loop in a circle if it goes out, then right back in. Make sure that SSD is a PCIE M.2 Drive (it would be about $200 if it's 256 or 240). If it is not, you need a Sata-M.2 adapter (like the one I have http://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-2-5-Inch-Adapter-Protective-SAT2M2NGFF25/dp/B00PY11SYM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1437526980&sr=8-1&keywords=startech+m.2+to+sata). Good luck on the build. 

That is actually an excellent point! with me blowing air down the hot air may just circles back in, i guess i'll just have to try it my self to see it i mount it by option 1 as exhaust or option 2 as exhaust.

and regarding the ssd I have the sandisk extreme ssd on the side of the drive cage and a samsung sm951 m.2 drive just under the gpu(that little green strip).

Evga hybrid tubing aren't that long ( I couldn't reach the front of my case (corsair 780T), I'd put it as exhaust in the back. Keeping 2 intake on front and if possible try to add an intake at the bottom of the case to keep some positive air pressure. That's what I did in my case

Since you have the hybrid could you please check the length of the tube for me?  I cannot seem to find it anywhere on the web. Thanks

That is actually an excellent point! with me blowing air down the hot air may just circles back in, i guess i'll just have to try it my self to see it i mount it by option 1 as exhaust or option 2 as exhaust.

and regarding the ssd I have the sandisk extreme ssd on the side of the drive cage and a samsung sm951 m.2 drive just under the gpu(that little green strip).

In that case, that SSD should work great.