New phone

I want a new phone no iphone. I am hesitating between a Samsung Galaxy S6 or the note 5 what should I do or do you know another phone that I should pick?

My budget is 700$

Greets TheMagicalPyro (Thomas)

I want a new phone no iphone. I am hesitating between a Samsung Galaxy S6 or the note 5 what should I do or do you know another phone that I should pick?

My budget is 700$

Greets TheMagicalPyro (Thomas)

Wait a few days and see what the oneplus two brings, may be a really nice options

LG G3/ LG G4, I've used both of them phones, and love them completely.

LG G3/ LG G4, I've used both of them phones, and love them completely.

Can you give me a reason why the lg g4 is better then the galaxy S6? @WolfysTech

Can you give me a reason why the lg g4 is better then the galaxy S6? @WolfysTech

I own the LG G4 and it's currently my daily. Here's why I personally think it's better.

1) Larger battery that's user-replaceable (the S6 has a 14nm chip that consumes less power, though)

2) microSD expansion slot for extra storage.

3) Manual control of the G4's f1.8 16MP rear camera (the S6 might get the same feature soon and the photos taken by both are equally brilliant in most situations. Those 2 have some of the best cameras on a phone right now)

4) The back is curved, so it's a little more ergonomic to hold

Well, that's pretty much it for me. The first 2 reasons were big ones for me, but maybe not for you. The 2 phones are awesome and are some of the very best you can buy now. The G4 costs less than the S6, BTW.

If you can, see if you can wait for the Note 5. Samsung usually reserves their very best for the Note.

The Workhorse (AMD-powered custom desktop)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X | GPU: MSI X Trio GeForce RTX 2070S | RAM: XPG Spectrix D60G 32GB DDR4-3200 | Storage: 512GB XPG SX8200P + 2TB 7200RPM Seagate Barracuda Compute | OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

The Portable Workstation (Apple MacBook Pro 16" 2021)

SoC: Apple M1 Max (8+2 core CPU w/ 32-core GPU) | RAM: 32GB unified LPDDR5 | Storage: 1TB PCIe Gen4 SSD | OS: macOS Monterey

The Communicator (Apple iPhone 13 Pro)

SoC: Apple A15 Bionic | RAM: 6GB LPDDR4X | Storage: 128GB internal w/ NVMe controller | Display: 6.1" 2532x1170 "Super Retina XDR" OLED with VRR at up to 120Hz | OS: iOS 15.1

I own the LG G4 and it's currently my daily. Here's why I personally think it's better.

1) Larger battery that's user-replaceable (the S6 has a 14nm chip that consumes less power, though)

2) microSD expansion slot for extra storage.

3) Manual control of the G4's f1.8 16MP rear camera (the S6 might get the same feature soon and the photos taken by both are equally brilliant in most situations. Those 2 have some of the best cameras on a phone right now)

4) The back is curved, so it's a little more ergonomic to hold

Well, that's pretty much it for me. The first 2 reasons were big ones for me, but maybe not for you. The 2 phones are awesome and are some of the very best you can buy now. The G4 costs less than the S6, BTW.

If you can, see if you can wait for the Note 5. Samsung usually reserves their very best for the Note.

I just returned from school, so I couldnt give a reason @TheMagicalPyro But Diehard gives an excellent selection of reasons why he/we think it's a better phone, It's my daily driver (the G4) And it's been the best phone I've had (Shortly after the G3)