I just upgraded my system to these configs:

*Intel i7 4790k

*Corsair H100i

*650W psu Corsair

*Nvidia Gigabyte G1 gaming 4GB DDR5 gtx 960

*Asus Z97A

*16 giggs of Corsair Vengeance DDR3

*Thermaltake Chaser MK-I

Basically, after setting it all up, I seem to be having one problem. At the store when they set it up everything including the fan led's were working great. and I set it up at home just now a few minutes ago and both the fans are running great, The front fan LED's working great as well but the side mesh panel fan which is another 200mm although working fine the led's not working somehow. Both are 200mm fan's btw.

It's got a 3pin connector and connected to the bottom "CHA FAN 2" port on the motherboard. Where have I gone wrong? Because it was working fine on the store just a couple hours ago. Not a manufacturing problem, maybe a issue with my setup maybe?

Help would be great guys, I adore you all.! Cheers.!

Did you try it on another fan header?

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

how fast are they spinning if they are spinning at low speeds the LED could not be getting enough power. remember a LED is a light emitting DIODE <- a diode lets a certain amount of electricity through in only one direction. try turning up fan speeds

My Personal PC 'Apex' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/LiamBetts123/saved/3rTNnQ

Intel Core i9 9900k, ASUS Z390-A, RTX 2080TI, Meshify C, HX 850i, 32GB Gskill Trident Z RGB @ 3200MHZ, 500GB NVME, 500GB SSD & 2 x 4TB Baracudas 

Did you try it on another fan header?

I did try other fan headers but didn't work either. The fan's are working just fine but the led's not unfortunately. I'm sure that its not a product disability though because it worked on the store completely as long as they ran it without any issues, maybe something with my setup,? dont know, feel free to suggest. :))

how fast are they spinning if they are spinning at low speeds the LED could not be getting enough power. remember a LED is a light emitting DIODE <- a diode lets a certain amount of electricity through in only one direction. try turning up fan speeds

According to the BIOS they're spinning at around 2200, as they were on the store. So, I don't really suspect that's a power consumption error. I did set the fan's to high performance and low to check if that'll make any difference, It didn't, so yeah. feel free to suggest. :))