Pre-Build Review

Nosmada09

Ok so thanks to new raise I'm going to be getting I will finally be able to start on building my new computer! I have almost entirely changed the build plan since the last time I posted about it. I would like some of you to look over the parts list and give me some feed back on any changes you might think may be helpful.

Here is a like to the parts list:

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/Nosmada09/saved/XMf48d

The theme is mostly a white build but with red and black accents.

Don't get that SSD or that PSU as they aren't very good.

Chose a cheaper mobo.

Other than that looks like a good build.

An AMD cpu has no place in a solely gaming build, end of.

I3 4150, Intel HD graphics, corsair CX750M, 4gb ram, Asus H81M-E, corsair 230T, Intel stock cooler WD Green 2TB Gigabyte 550TI

Why you shouldn't trust Gpu or Cpu boss Click on this I dare you!

You could get a lot better PC for that money, what will you use it for and what is your budget?

I've had so many problems with my V 300 SSD now drives, got 3 of them for stupidly cheap, the two 120gb ones started running at <100mb/s within 6 months, the other, a 256gb still runs at >550mb/s though (seq reads) a year and a bit later.

Gaming PC: CPU: i7 4770k@4.2GHz w/ CM Nepton 140xl, GPU: Gigabyte 1070 @2050, RAM: ADATA XPG V1 16GB@2133MHz, Mobo: MSI Z97 Gaming 7, Case: Corsair NZXT S340.

Get a cheaper motherboard and substitute the money towards better 970s. (Gigabyte G1 Gaming is pretty good)

Ok so I haven't bought the monitors yet but I want to get a 3 monitor set up I want is a ultra wide gsync monitor for gaming with an inverted monitor on each side for productivity. The side monitors wont be anything special since they will only really be used for reading/writing and websurfing.

As for PC budget I've got roughly 1600 but that may change since I will be buying some of the parts as I go.